Ohma Birthday Special (DragonBall Super)

Timeline Placement: Between Books 2 & 3

Thinking
Timeskip
POV Change

C POV

Date: May 23

Ohma: Is it ready?

C: For the seventh time, NO IT ISN'T!

Ohma: How hard is it for you to find a universe full of creatures that don't exist anywhere else!

C: I have to make a portal otherwise we might become those creatures!

Ohma:... Awesome!

C:....I hate you.

I mess around on the console in front of me trying my best to open a portal to Universe POK. So far it seems like something is stopping access, considering half the stuff that exist there, makes sense. The only problem is that I have this annoying shadow wielding birthday bow demanding to see this place and he won't shut the fuck up! Suddenly the machine goes haywire and starts sparking. I feel a huge build up in spacial energy inside if it as it starts glowing.

C: Oh...shit.

Ohma: You fucking idi-

The machine explodes and we're suddenly thrown through into another universe. I crash down onto a place I don't recognize at all. I look around when the ground starts shaking and a huge cat thing with snake like body comes out the ground. It looks at me and growls.

C: Umm...don't-

It lunges at me and I quickly backflip kick it and make it slither back into the ground. Suddenly I hear something crash down beside me so I turn and see a huge man with tan skin, black hair, and a green pelt around his waist.

C: Hey can you-

?: leave. Now.

C: Look man I w-

?: Not a question. You will leave.

C: I-

?: Now.

C: LOOK ASS WIPE! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE I AM! SO IF YOU COULD JUST HELP ME I'LL BE ON MY WAY!

Suddenly another one of those snake cat things comes out if the ground and I catch it with one hand. I use my other hand to punch it in the face sending it reeling back. The big guy sees this and then shouts.

?: BA! YOU HURT BROLY'S FRIEND! AHHHHHH!

The big guy rushes me and hits me in the stomach before launching me away with a green ball of energy. I crash into a mountain and the ball fucking explodes. I throw myself out of the rubble and scoff.

C: I GUESS WE'RE DOING THIS NOW!

Narrator POV

Meanwhile Ohma crashes down somewhere completely different. He gets up and looks around seeing that he is in a city. He also appears to have crashed a party on arrival. A man with black spikey hair and wearing blue tights and some sort of white armor walks up to him.

Spikey: Who the hell are you?!

Ohma: None your damn business.

Ohma goes to walk away, but the guy grabs his shoulder.

Spikey: No one talks to Prince Vegeta like that!

Ohma slams his fist into the guy's gut sending him flying back into a dome shaped building.

Ohma: Let's call that a warning, now piss off.

The guy flies out of the building with his hair a red color.