Anger

Gray's POV

We were sat at the guild and then Natsu's phone started going off. He answered it and he grit his teeth. "Slow down." He said. He tried to hide a laugh and then looked at me in the eyes, then he put his head in his hands. "Ok, ok, chill, dude, shut up, Cobra, shhhh, Cobra shut up." Natsu said whilst laughing. Erza raised an eyebrow and so did Wendy and Happy. "Jellal calm down what is it dude...?" Natsu asked. He then made a shocked face and smiled. "Dude, no way, like seriously...?" Natsu asked. I could hear screaming on the phone and Natsu started laughing really hard.

Natsu laid his head on the table and smiled. "I'm listening..." Natsu said and then yawned. He put the phone on speaker and closed his eyes. "AND THEN I WAS LIKE HOYAAAAAAA AND THEN NIN NIN AND THEN HE WAS ALL LIKE YOU'RE NOT A NIN NIN BECAUSE NATSU IS AND THEN I STARTED ATTACKING HIM AND THEN I SAW ERZA AND THEN AND THEN YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT!!!" Jellal shouted over the phone. "What...?" Natsu said tiredly. "SHE SMILED AT ME!!!" He screamed. "Great." Natsu said and then hung up.

Natsu's POV

After I had hung up on Jellal and Cobra, I got a text from the dragon slayer group chat. (Just saying there are gonna be random dragon slayer's on this chat that I have made up in the past) I went to check my phone and I saw Gajeel with a really sad look and same with Wendy. I started to read the text and it was so long.

Sting: Natsu you should go die in a hole, you don't disserve to live or to breathe. Everyone hates you, so go do it already. Stop making things up about me and Rogue. We didn't do anything to you same with Elfman and Juvia. You are an attention seeker and would do anything just to get attention. You are selfish and I hate you and so does Rogue!!!

Gajeel: Sting you better regret that

Rogue: He doesn't and I don't either

Cobra: You guys are so mean

Aki: LEAVE NATSU ALONE

Sting: Whatcha gonna do bout it kiddo

Aki: I don't have time to mess with people like you, idiot

Sting: You're a slut

Natsu: Don't text things like that

Sting: Oh here he is

Rogue: Disgusting

Sting: Why don't you go die like Igneel

Wendy: That is so mean!!!

Natsu: ...

Lauren: Right fight me in the park you stupid idiot

Sting: And why should I...?

Lauren: FIGHT ME!!!

Aki: Rogue, you fight me too

Rogue: You don't even speak

Aki: Oh well

Lauren: Let's go girl

Aki: Yeah, and if you don't come then we'll just have to send all the dragon slayers to your guild

Aki: Your choice guys

I put my phone down and sighed. I felt so much anger in me and I grabbed my phone and threw it across the guild. I started crying and I put my head in my hands. I felt someone hug me and I hugged them back, it was Gray. "Imma go watch that fight!" Gajeel raised his voice. "Gajeel, please stay here with Natsu." Wendy said. "I *sniff* wanna watch it too." I said and I split the hug with Gray, most of fairy tail then went to watch the fight.

When we got there was saw Aki. Then Lauren came out of a bush. (Lauren is the girl in the picture and is Natsu's secret sister, she has his face shape and his teeth. She has purple galaxy hair and blue galaxy eyes. She has galaxy colour powers and can use a bit of Natsu's magic and a bit of Zeref's magic, she has a crush on Aki) I waved at her and she waved back, then Sting arrived with the rest of Sabertooth...