Merle Meetup

I was horribly shy while on my way to wizard City. I had only found out about my special abilities the day prior on my 18th birthday. Shit I didn't even know what school I belonged to.

I decided to move into Wizard City to advance my powers rather than stay in normal society. I was incredibly nervous. I only knew the name of the headmaster wizard I was to meet as I arrived, Merle Ambrose.

As the bus pulled closer to me I grabbed my suitcase and prepared to get on. The wide double doors hissed at me as they opened. The bus driver looked at me and sent me a warm smile as I climed the stairs to my destiny. Looking at the rest of the people on the bus I felt my heart sink.

Everybody looked uninterested, depressed eve. Like they just simply didn't want to be there. I chose the only open seat and stared blankly out the window. While watching the scenery I was able to overhear another girl.

"Jesus fuck this is going to be so boring."

"yeah, I didn't even want to do this, my family made me."

I ignored the conversation and continued to stare out the window until we suddenly stopped. I turned to see who was getting on and it was another girl who appeared to be my age. She was a short petite woman with curly strawberry blonde hair. She appeared joyful and blindly chose to sit with me.

"Hi! How are you?" she asked.

"I'm doing alright, thanks for asking. How are you?"

"Ecstatic! I can't wait to get to wizard City"

I perked up a bit when I realized I wasn't the only one who was excited. We continued to talk until we arrived at wizard city. It was beautiful. The grass was the purest green and there were wizards everywhere. We were directed to our dorms where we were given a roommate and surprisingly I was paired with the girl from the bus.

"aw hell yeah, we're roommates!" she exclaimed.

I smiled at her.

"I never told you my name, I'm sorry how rude of me!" she said

"oh that's no problem, my name is Evelyn" I said.

"I'm Charlotte, it's nice to meet you" she said

The rest of our night was spent setting up our room and decorating while talking. G about our lives. While we were chatting we brought up who we were meeting tomorrow.

"Oh, I'm meeting with Moolinda Wu tomorrow" Charlotte said with excitement.

"Ah, I'm supposed to meet with Merle Ambrose."

Charlotte looked at me with confusion.

"What school are you assigned to?" she asked

I was confused, everyone knew their school already? I brushed the whole thing off and changed the subject.

The night was calming despite being so far away from my family. I mean I wasn't really close to them but it was just so strangely calming.

The next morning I got ready to meet Merle. I decided to get ready ready. Like makeup hair everything. After I finished my dark makeup I threw on some black t-shirt, skirt, and platform boots then went to go see this mysterious man.

Golem tower was incredible. I was searching for Merle when suddenly an old man walked towards me.

"Hello young wizard! My name is Merle Ambrose, headmaster."

My mind was blown. He was fucking hot. Despite my interest in the subject I kept zoning out. God I was imagining him fucking me in almost every single way.

"Evelyn!"

I snapped back to reality.

"yes sir?"

"Oh please! Just call me master." he said with a sly wink

Holy. Fuck. My heart melted..

I spent the day with Merle. I loved every second with him. I just couldn't stop thinking about him... His fingertips slowly tracing every line on my body. Exploring all of my curves and lovingly kissing all of the skin on my body.

"You know I can read minds." he said.

My eyes widened. I was so embarrassed. My jaw dropped and I was left speechless.

"it's okay, I'm kinda into it." he said with a smirk.

I relaxed. Still embarrassed but slightly more turned on. Suddenly he grabbed my hand and held it tightly.

"how about we go back to my tower." he suggested seductively.

I've never agreed to anything faster. We immediately began to walk back. Oh god was I unaware of the sex I was about to have. The amazing. Sex.

When we got back to his tower he immediately shut the door and grabbed me.

"You know, I knew there was something special about you young wizard." he said while unbuckling his robe.

"oh really now?" I said

He came closer and held my chin with his fingers.

"oh yes, something incredible." he replied.

He suddenly attacked my lips with his. Making out with me as hard as he could. While he was making out with me, he was finishing unbuckling his belt. Suddenly his throbbing cock was revealed.

I have never seen one this massive. It was long and thick, I automatically began to suck it. Going up and down not forgetting to swirl my tongue around the tip. I could hear his loud moans of pleasure.

"God I just want to feel your tight pussy" he moaned.

I got up and took my shirt off, exposing my large tits. Yes. I'm a big tiddy goth.

He grabbed me close again and began to suck on my tits. He was so rough and I loved it. I could feel his tongue swirling around my nipples. After a bit he got up and threw me on the couch.

He lifted up my skirt and chuckled.

"No underwear? While wearing a skirt?"

I completely forgot about that. Before I could think of a response his mouth was already at work. He began to find all of the right spots. I couldn't help but moan in extreme pleasure.

"Master, please just put it in!" I begged.

He smirked and prepared to insert his throbbing cock. Suddenly I felt pure ecstasy. Sex has never felt better. He slowly pulled back and forth.

"God you're so fucking hot" he said while playing with my tits. "you're so tight baby."

I couldn't even respond, my brain was shut down. I could feel it going so deep inside of me. He began making out with me and I could feel the crumbs falling out of his beard. He began to pound faster. Suddenly he pulled out and told me to get on my knees.

"get on your fucking knees." he demanded.

I did as he told me to and got into position. He slammed his cock into me and kept going. I pushed myself back into him and he moaned in pleasure. Suddenly I felt him cum. His warm cum filling my pussy until it spilled out.

We laid down on the couch and tried to catch our breath.

"So I think that's enough for the lesson today" he said.