Magical Night

"Come on young wizard, I have something to show you."
I grabbed Merle's outstretched hand as we ran through unicorn way. Suddenly we were stopped by a wall of men. Specifically 18 scantily clad buff men who each have a trout in their left hand.
The men were each holding a trombone in the other hand and I stare at Merle in confusion.
He nods his head to the men who then promptly bit the heads off the fish perfectly in sync. They then toss the body of the fish and began playing their instrument. The sound was eerily beautiful

As I'm watching the beautiful ensemble, Merle holds me by my waist and gently kisses my forehead. "How about we go back to my tower again young wizard?" He says with a smirk.

I melt inside and quickly accept the invite. He pulls me close and with a quick slam of his staff we were back at his tower. Merle wastes no time in untying his robe. He pushes me on the bed and rips through the fishnets I was wearing.

He positioned over me while I was still on the side of the bed. Before I could even say a word he thrust himself inside of me. As I moaned in pleasure and ecstasy he reached his hand over my throat to choke me and uses his other hand to rub my clit.

While holding my legs in the air I heard him moaning with intense pleasure. He was grunting like a man who had just run a 5k.

"Wait, let's try another position," I requested.

He put my legs down and laid on the bed himself. I climbed on top of him and positioned my body onto him. I tease him a bit by hovering just on top of him until he decides to push into me. I start to gently move my hips with his rhythm.

Suddenly I can feel my face scrunch up and pressure building in my vagina. Then I felt amazing relief. I leaned my body over to make out with Merle.

"That was fucking magical" I moaned.

He looked at me and smirked. "Well it's not over yet young wizard, it's my turn now"

He lifted me off of him and laid me on the bed. He positioned himself and roughly slung himself into me. I yelped and he placed his hand over my mouth while I was moaning. He gradually kept going harder and faster until he physically couldn't anymore. Suddenly I felt a warm squirt of liquid fill me as his face twisted and he let out a loud moan.

He got off of me and held me. I looked at the clock. 11:53 pm.

"Shit, I have to get back to my dorm."

Merle looked at me with a frown. "Already? I thought we were just getting started."

I looked at him with a sorrowful expression. "My roommate will wonder where I've been. She doesn't know about us yet, I'm waiting for the right time to tell her." I explained.

He looked down and back at me. "Alright Evelyn, will I see you tomorrow?" He asked Hopefully.

I smiled at him, nodding my head. He led me to the shower so I could clean up. After getting dressed we shared a passionate kiss. A kiss that could shatter worlds.

As I walked into my dorm I saw Charlotte waiting patiently with dinner on the table. She flashed me a warm smile as she pulled my chair out for me.

"Thank you for making dinner, Charlotte," I said.

She smiled even wider and sat down across from me.

"So where have you been?" She asked.

I stared at my plate wondering what I should say.

"I was just taking a walk down unicorn way," I claimed.

She stared at me with a shocked expression on her face.

"But that's so dangerous!" She exclaimed.

I looked at her for a second and shrugged my shoulders. 

"It's alright if you stick to the sidewalks. Anyways those stupid ghosts and shit are easy to deal with."

She looked at me for a split second and looked right back at her dinner. She looked like she wanted to say something but she wasn't sure what to say. 

Dinner finished up really quick and I went to do the dishes for the night. While I was finishing up she came up and hugged me from behind. "I'm just glad you're safe," she said

That night I fell asleep texting Merle. Charlotte seemed to be tossing and turning in her sleep. For some reason restless. 

Either way, I was excited to see what tomorrow would bring.