A Surprise

I woke up with excitement in my head. Merle told me today he had another surprise for me and he refused to give any hints as to what it was. I knew it meant that it would be immaculate. I got ready for the day and immediately headed for his tower. 

The walk to his tower was wet. I mean actually wet, it was raining. The drizzle suddenly turned to a full-on storm and my smile grew bigger. I am deeply in love with the rain. It has always been so comforting to me for some reason. Every time I needed to relax surprisingly it was raining and I would just sit in it for hours.

The raindrops decorated my hair and eventually soaked it. My clothes got soggy and my boots began sloshing. It made me even more excited. I looked through the storm and saw his tower, the tower looked mysterious behind the weather. Suddenly an umbrella appeared in my hands and I saw him. 

"Oh my dear," he said

He examined me through the haze. He looked concerned. I gave him a smile and reached out to kiss him. 

He grabbed my hand and led me to his tower. He threw me on a bed and began kissing me slowly. I grabbed him as he began giving me kisses all over my neck. I moaned softly while he slowly moved down to my belly button. He went back up and took off my t-shirt and bra. 

He gave me hickeys all over my chest and neck. He got up and undressed then lifted my skirt up. He ripped a hole in my fishnets and positioned himself against my hole. He slowly thrust himself inside of me and we both let out a moan. He started thrusting harder and harder. He grabbed my hands while on top and held them. he thrusts even harder and harder until he grabs my legs and holds them above his shoulders. He gets deeper and deeper until he can't go any further. 

Suddenly I zoned back in and he was staring at me confused. I looked around and noticed I was still outside in the rain. I held my hand out for Merle and allowed him to lead me to his tower.

"Young wizard you appear to be soaked!" He exclaimed, slowly walking closer to me.

I smirked and licked my lips seductively.

"Maybe you should help me dry off"