1

Let's get some things clear first, along with personal opinions uwu

What is the DR Doubles AU?

- It's a shared AU with DumiBoy11037 uwu

What is a double?

- A double is a person with an extremely similar appearance to someone else, similar to a doppelganger. Doubles have their own likes, dislikes, histories, and personalities. They also have their own names (although not all have first names yet), friends, and families. Most of the time, the doubles and the originals aren't related, like Makoto and Naegi or Ibuki and Mioda. Some doubles and originals are related, however, like Saihara and Shuichi or Akamatsu and Kaede.

What is the earliest appearance of a double?

- Kamden Shinguji has the earliest appearance! Even though all the writing I do has Naegi as the first double introduced, the first actual appearance of a double was during some high school flashbacks between Tara and Korekiyo, where Tara mentions to Kiyo how when she was fixing the slushie machine, shortly before he came inside to check on her, she saw someone who looked like him run up the hallway.

Who is your favorite double per game?

For THH: Mabel Maizono is by far my favorite THH double. Also known as the Siren amalgamation, Maizono is well known for her baking skills and how well she works with the younger, more childlike doubles, like Towa #2 (Monaca) and Ouma.

For SDR2: You may think Mioda is my favorite SDR2 double, but you are wrong! My favorite SDR2 double is Saijoni, spider demon number 2. Saionji is just, I love her so much???? She's just a pure Hiyoko-Himiko fusion. Lazy, kind of mean, great character development after the death of an important figure, only to be killed at the height of their arc. She's just great.

For UDG: Genocider Jack/Jill/Syo, also known as Genocider. Duh. Do I really need to explain this?

For V3: This one is so hard, cause there's Momota, there's Sarah Shirogane, there's Steven Gokuhara, there's Kamden Shinguji, MEGAN AKAMATSU is there for crying out loud! But, I have to say, above everyone else, my favorite V3 double has to be Hope Yumeno, which is funny cause I lowkey hated Himiko while playing V3. Still think Himiko is a bit of a useless survivor- Yumeno is just amazing, but for reasons different than Gokuhara or Akamatsu. Yumeno reminds me of Chihiro. Just pure innocence and love.

Favorite OC Double?

It's between Leah Hinata, the lazy double of Hailey Hinata, and Regan Amami, the calm and collected double of Tara Amami.

Who are all the doubles?

THH

??? Naegi

Mabel Maizono

??? Kuwata

??? Kirigiri

??? Togami

??? Oowada

??? Fukawa

??? Ludenburg

??? Asahina

??? Ogami

Juno Enoshima

??? Fujisaki

Mai Ikusaba

SDR2

Hayden Hinata

Ian Kamakura

??? Komaeda

??? Tanaka

??? Souda

??? Twogami

Hana Hanamura

?? Kuzuruyu

??? Owari

Nama Nanami

??? Nevermind

??? Saionji

Manni Koizumi

Miki Tsumiki

Itsuki Mioda

??? Pekoyama

V3

Megan Akamatsu

Sophie Saihara

Kamden Shinguji

Angel Yonaga

??? Tojo

Carmen Ouma

Sarah Shirogane

Charlie Chabashira

Kite Momota

Haru Harukawa

Robin Hoshi

Ryo Amami

Hope Yumeno

Steven Gokuhara

??? Iruma