3

Explaining the fourth trial and the ending of the Shared AU V3 along with the aftermath of the regular V3 AU and how they go together, as well as the five survivors relationships. (And bits of My V3 AU- maybe-)

Fourth trial: What happened?

To put it short, Gokuhara killed Ouma. But why?

Well, in the original game, Kokichi "tricks" Gonta into killing Miu. But Iruma died in the second chapter, so I can't use that idea. So why did Gokuhara kill Ouma?

Well, Monokuma gave them the world as a motive, so that is taken care of. Monokuma hides various weapons among the map as well but also hides a singular secret about the outside world.

Ouma's very bipolar as well.

This is also the only murder that wasn't planned ahead.

What happened is that Ouma, during one of his manic episodes (irritation), which he was at the end of, he found one of the weapons while searching, which was a baseball bat. Gokuhara, who has seen Ouma's manic episodes firsthand, tries to disarm Ouma. Ouma attacks him with the bat out of irritation and anger, slamming the bat into his head, causing Gokuhara to fall over and hit his head on the ground. Ouma was going to beat Gokuhara to death, and Gokuhara ended killing Ouma in self-defense because the only way they knew how to get out of the virtual world was by logging out in the main house, which was too far away from where they were and far away from the others, so Gokuhara didn't really have a choice.

Ouma was killed out of self-defense.

The ending:

Shirogane poisons everyone's drinks, being bored with the killing game. See, Shirogane is so much more Junko than Enoshima is. She predicted everything in the killing game (except for Iruma's reason for killing Tojo), even Ouma's relatively unpredictable behavior due to his bipolarness. What she didn't except was Megan and Momota not drinking their drinks, resulting in them not dying from poison. (K1B0 was dismantled beforehand)

The killing game goes till there's only two people left. Megan and Momota are the only ones left after Shirogane executes herself, cause Danganronpa rules-

They win.

Wahoo- My OTP survived.

Not going to lie, I thought Momota was going to snap and kill someone, resulting in her getting executed but that didn't happen-

PSA, the other doubles are alive but have no memories of the killing game, same with the V3 "deceased", only survivors have their memories.

So they get released into the real world and wake up in the Hope Foundation, similar to the Future Foundation. They are allowed to go out and while out with Naegi (who is supervising them), they run into V3's survivors and Makoto. They share their experiences with one another as well. That will be displayed in a short story on my main account.

Relationships:

Note:

- No one knows Momota's first name, Kite is the nickname Megan gave Momota, so I'll substitute Momota's first name for Kite because it is the name she tells the V3 survivors. I still call her Momota though, cause force of habit-

- Momota might have an official first name but it's only been mentioned once and I can't find it for the life of me so if DumiBoy11037 has something to say on the matter, go ahead- oops-

- These have both my AU and the Shared AU in them, but I tend to mix them both for a general overview, however, when talking about Momota and Shuichi's relationship in both Momota, Megan and Shuichi's respective tabs, it leans more into my AU because Sophie lived long enough for most of these memories to occur-