Ashdeep😘...randeep's birthday after yudkbh

Guys it's my imagination with ashdeep.. I love them and can't stop my self to writing it.... Just read it😊🤗

8th June, 2020:

Blissful morning... Waking up late 10:30 am... Always he wakes up after 12 afternoon... But today is his birthday so he wake up early actually then regular days... By his brothers call... Well night also filled with calls... Everyone wants to wish him by 12... Because of this lock down, no one came to surprise him as always... But still he was happy... The sleep was far away from him through out the night... The hope of one single call can't let him sleep... Waiting for that call, he slept really late... Now finally waked up.. After talking to his family in Jhansi, first person who hugged him was zain... Who was only person with him right now..  Zain wished randeep happy birthday and ask him about the call... Randeep denied about it and went to shower... After shower, Pooja and then breakfast... Many calls he answered regarding birthday wishes... but not the one for which he waited impatiently... He still didn't readed those messages for birthday wish...

After breakfast he was sitted on couch... Started TV... No one gifted any thing to him yet... It was 12:30 am when his phone rang... He thought another call from friends or family for wishes... But there it was the call for which he was dying since hours... Seeing her name on mobile screen, he was excited.. In next moment he was sad, what if she didn't reply as per his imagination... He was lost in the chain of thoughts... And the ringtone over...
Ohh no... What he had done... Didn't answered her call... But he hadn't cut it... But not even picked up it... Should he call her back?? But it's his birthday, he can't call himself to her... What to do..
Should he ask zain what do... Thought process running in his mind while the phone again rang... It was MAINA written again... This time without wasting a second, he picked it up...

"h... hello..." he spoke first

"happy birthday Randeep..." said Ashi
Softly

"yeah... Thanks... Thank you ashi..."

"hmmm..." her voice had some nervousness

"Ma... Maina tum... tumne decide.." saying randeep while she interrupt "randeep actually... Vo mene..." hesitant Ashi

"tum thik ho Ashi??" his concerned voice

"ammm... Yeah I.. I am alright..." she replied

"then tell me.. Do you..  I mean have you?.." he also hesitated

"I have decided Randeep.." she said

"sach???"

"Aur vo yee hai ki.." saying ashi while he interrupt "one minute... Ashi Ekbaar phir Se kehh raha Hu ke inn four-five days me tumne jo decision liya hoga vo me maan luga... Lekin uss decision ke pichhe kaa reason dena compulsory hai..."

"I know... Uss Din tumhare call ke baad.... "  saying ashi while memory of that day came infront of him in one moment... How it all had planned... Planned by none other than Zain imam... His bestfreind...

Flashback :

Randeep's Home.. 3rd june, 2020:

"bhai aaja dinner..." zain can't complete his sentence by seeing randeep's state... randeep was laying on his bed, doing something in his phone and smiling with blush... what could be the thing in mobile which made him losted in it, that he didn't even realize zain's presence in bedroom... 

it was actually time for dinner.. zain came to informed randeep that dinner is ready and they should eat cause he was hungry... in this lockdown zaindeep was together since three months almost.. bestfreinds knew each other really well and more than anyone... but in case of zaindeep, it can be said that zain knew randeep more than randeep himself knew... zain has seen randeep's each ups and downs... amongst few closest people in the world for randeep, zain is more than anyone... but during this lockdown, zain's some doughts related to randeep has cleared... he discovered that randeep is closest to him but wanted to be close with another person... however randeep never accepted that he still wanted her... still zain knew that all randeep's happiness will be doubled or trippled whenever she is with him... whenever he talk about her... whenever he talk with her... whenevr he is with her... surely that's why randeep never felt it wrong when people linked her with him... but randeep always get disturbed when people linked him with any of his female freind... well it's long process to made randeep understand whatever zain want... right now zain was just looked at randeep with smirk and curiosity tio know what's in his phone...