various x child reader daniels pt. 2

Hey I made a part 2.

Your p.o.v.)

As Dad opened the door I saw four people standing there looking at us. "Hey, guys! Welcome to Longview this is my daughter Y/n, the one you will be taking care of. And Y/n, these are my fellow friends!" dad said and I jumped around in circles and I ran to one of them and hugged them tightly. "Woah kiddo, you sure know how to give hugs ay?" One of the soldiers said "Yeah! I give my dad hugs all the time! Anyway, what's your name Mr?" I asked "My name is Robert Zussman. That's William Pierson, Frank Aiello, and Drew Stiles." he said as he introduced me to the rest of them. "Okay you ready to go Y/n?" Dad asked me "Yeah! I love you Dad and Mom!" I said as I hugged my dad and ran to my mom who had a bag with all of my things. "Thank you mom. I love you!" I said as hugged her and ran to Zussman who put me in the backseat of his truck along with Pierson and Stiles. As I was on the side next to Pierson I was getting sleepy, it was the evening I might add. I got close to Pierson and fell asleep on his arm and I scored a little but not to loud. As I was falling asleep I could hear Zussman, Aiello, Stiles, and Pierson talk. "Hey she got off to a good start with most us, well me and Pierson we need to see how she is to Aiello and Stiles." Zebra said "Hey hey she'll like me you'll see, don't know when but she will along with you Stiles." Aiello said and as we got to Zebra's house I drifted off even more to a deep sleep and I felt the truck stop and Pierson carry me somewhere but I fell asleep.

Hey you, yeah you sorry I haven't updated but I'm gonna. I've beeeeen busy ok gimme a break ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ please and also there's gonna be parts like I said in the other chapter lol. Anyway ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ
Humans!