Stray KIDS!?

(Third Person's POV)

It was a normal day, you finished school and you we're doing you're homework while listening to Stray Kids.

Yes You're a Fan of Stray kids, You're name is Park Se-yeon, a normal 18 year old girl, that is a STAY.

While you we're doing homework, you're mom called you from downstairs, "SEYEON!, DINNER IS READY!", then you took of your ear plugs and, got down.

When you got down and ate, your mom brought up something. "Seyeon, tommorow you're helping me cleaning the house" and then i asked "why?" And she said "cause some neighbors are renovating their house, they need to stay somewhere else" and i answered "so..what's the reason?" And she smiled and said "they will move in for awhile, cause they don't have a place to stay" and i just nodded and went to the sink and wondered "hmm..i wondered who will stay here?".

Next Morning..

It's Saturday, it's your free day to do whatever you want, but when you layed down to the couch, your mom reminded you something, "seyeon, hope you don't forget that we have to clean the house before the people can come in" and i just rolled my eyes and started to clean "why do i have to do this shit" and you just cleaned the 8 guest rooms and the bathrooms and you wen't back to your room and take a shower.

(After 15 minutes)

You got out of the bathroom and picked something to wear, you wore a black and white fannel with a white shirt inside and black jeans. You were bored and played some music in your house, and you played "gone days" you we're jamming until someone knock at your door, and then your mom shouted "Seyeon-ah open the door"
(Seyeon's POV)
and i just went to the main door, and.. i was shook of what i saw..it's..it's stray...kids..yes i was SO SHOCKED THAT I BROUGHT MY PHONE AND MAKED A TIKTOK WITH MY JEONGIN PHOTOCARD IN THE BACK!!, i almost got exposed and pretend i ain't no fan to them and a guy said "uhm, we're the people who will move here for awhile.." and i was still shocked and let them in, and of course i ran to my room first and  said "OMG WHAT DID I JUST WITNESSED?!" And i went back to the living room, pretending to be calm and not SHOCKED and check my social medias and of course, stray kids we're sitting on the couch, while i'm in the chairs, trying to be calm, and one guy said "is that a jeongin photocard" and i immediately flinch and said "uh..uhm..no?" And i just didn't want to touch my phone.

Then my mom said "give them a house tour seyeon" and i just nodded and said to them "you can follow me and i will give you a tour of the house" and they we're just behind me while i'm giving them a tour after the other rooms, now it's my room, and i said to them "the last room i'm showing you is my room" then i open the door of my room like there's no tommorow that i quickly forgot that my room is full of posters and merchandise of stray kids. And they we're shook and i remembered that i can't show that i'm a fan and i literally remembered that i still played stray kids songs and they definitely knew i was fan and they said "you're a stay?" And i just said the truth and nodded, they suddenly laughed and said "don't be shy haha" and i just chuckled and said "you wanna all come in to my room?" And they nodded went in.