C u t e

Sorry if my grammar sucks, cause english IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE. And yeah hope you enjoy!~

Then they came into my room and said "you really bought all of our albums!" And i smiled and said "yeah, i've been saving up, i don't really go to fan meetings cause my mom thinks il'l go and date a boy haha" and they all laughed and sang N/S -Stray kids. It's kinda weird that they will be living with us, but excited so we jamed and the next song is m.i.a i said " i thought this song is unappropriate for some reasons" and we all laughed and had some fun, then my mom called us and said "dinner is ready we can all eat now!" And we came downstairs and we all have shocked on our faces because, i never seen my mom cooked so much food.

And then we all said "thank you for our meals" and ate, after that i ate and went to bed and forgetting that stray kids is still here.

Next Morning..

I woked and thought "I think it's just a dream of course, it's impos-" then someone cut me off and said "wake UPPP!!!" and i literally got shooked again because i thought it's dream, but it's actually not, i dressed up and wear something like this:

(Yes your a softy in this ff~♡)

So i went downstairs and, ate my meal and went to the couch to sit down and play some music. You played 'Still Into You By Paramore'

You we're dancing and jamming to the song, while you we're jammimg, jeongin sat down to the couch without you noticing, he smiled and whispered "cute.." and you still danced and sang "I'M STILL INTOOO YOU..." and "AFTER ALL THIS TIME I'M STILL INTO YOU!!" After you sang that part, you noticed jeongin pictured and filmming you on his phone, and you blushed and hit his shoulder "hey!, stop filming!" And you continued dancing while he was smiling at you, when the next song was play by "I Like you so much, and you'll know it"

and you just sat beside jeongin, and sang it while he was checking his social medias, you looked at him while still singing and he look at you back and, you looked away, and then he hold your  hand, your heart was beating so fast and you we're red like a tomato. (A/N: this is a y/n life right here) you changed the song into love scenerio by ikon.

Evening later..
You went to your room with jeongin, and you and jeongin sat down to you bed and you asked, "where's the other members?" And he answered "they're buying food" and you noticed that jeongin's wallpaper is you and you BLUSHED like crazy, then you hid your face to your hair. But too late jeongin already saw you blushing and said "why are you so red?, are you sick?" And he hold your chin and checked your forehead, if you have a fever or not but, you answered "uh..no"

TBC