Tension

All of a sudden you feel a hand brushing up on ur arm. You turn around and immediately ur face meets Nate's.

"What are you doing"

You ask with a confused look on ur face. Even though you didn't mind it at all.

He didn't say anything. He just started right into ur eyes. Both of you just lay there looking at each other until he finally breaks the silence by kissing you. You kiss him back.

After a while it's completely silent again. But it's not awkward it's almost calming in a way.

You wake up the next morning and Nate isn't in the bed next to you.

You walk to the kitchen and see that he's made breakfast for you. But still no sight of him. You go looking for him. You reach the bathroom door. It's slightly open. You take it as an invitation and walk into the bathroom. The shower is on. You hear Nate humming as you get closer to the shower.

Should I get in the shower with him? Should I not?

Questions filling ur head, but before you can think further about it Nate opens the shower curtain. Nate's body is exposed right before ur eyes.

"Are you just gonna stare at me or are you gonna get in here?"

He asks with a grin forming on his face. You start to blush and get undressed. Now you're both completely naked. You get into the shower with him and he starts kissing you. You kiss back and grab his neck. He starts to trail a hand down ur body and you feel him stop right above ur pussy.

"Are you gonna be a good girl?"

I'm sorry this chapter frickin sucks.
I will fix it but i have no ideas so please comment something. Idk what you guys want, like more sexual stuff or?? Anyways this sucks bye.