Seducing games

You wake up and look at the time. It's 11:58 am. Usually you wake up much earlier. You look over and Nate isn't there. His apartment is pretty big. It has two floors!

"I wonder what his job is since he can afford such a nice place" you think to yourself as you get up from the bed and look for some clothes. You don't wanna wear ur own since you used them all day yesterday at the blm protest. You find one of Nate's t-shirt. It's WAY too big on you but it'll do.

You start wandering the halls. There is almost no light just some sunlight barely shining through a window down the hall. You walk down the stairs and find Nate in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Hey" he says with a smirk on his face.

"H-hey" you say while all of a sudden memories from yesterday came to ur mind.

Nate's making pancakes. It smells so good!. He puts the pancakes down in front of you and you starting eating right away.

"Wow ur hungry huh" Nate asks.

"Yeah I haven't eaten since yesterday before I left for the protest"

After you've both finished eating you watch a movie. It's a new movie called 365 days.

"It's a little sexual don't you think" you ask as you look over at Nate. He seems to be enjoying the film.

"Don't you like it?" He asks with a grin forming on his face.

" hehe yeah it's alright" you say nervously.

All of a sudden "the boat scene) comes on.  Nate looks at you with lust in his eyes. Before you know it you feel his hand on ur thigh. You look at Nate, he won't take his eyes of you. His fingers trails up to where the shirt stops.

"Is that my shirt?" he asks

" yeah is it alright I borrowed it?"

"No. I want you to take it off" Nate said very serious.

"Oh I'm sorry.. I'll go change right now" you said kinda shocked.

"No take it of here".

You look at him and feel 🦋 everywhere. You do as he says and take it off. He gets on top of you and starts to kiss you. He kisses ur neck and ur lips and starts kissing down ur stomach. He stops right above ur parties and looks up at you.

"Are you wet" he asks

Of course you are. This makes you even wetter.

"Mhm" you say.

He starts fingering you. Going slow first but then he starts speeding up. He puts two fingers inside of you and goes super fast.

"Mmm" you moan.

He stops. You look at him and say "why did you stop???" Then he pulls out his giant dick and shoves it inside of you. Omg he is so big it almost hurts.

"Fuck" he moans in ur ear.  Which makes you even more wetter.

He goes faster and faster not slowing down, not once until you both come.

Sorry this took so long I've had literally no motivation for anything other than playing sims lol. Anyways what do you guys want more smut or soft??🥰