Josh-Getting hate(👅)

Emma's POV ( sorry if your name is Emma)
(Also Nessa & Josh aren't dating in this)
I was just scrolling though tiktok when i came across a video of josh and I doing a dance and so I went to look at the comments and I saw lots of hate towards me and how I should not be dating josh and how nessa was better for him and not me.So I started crying cause all the hate got to me and no one was home so I had no one right now
Josh's POV
I came home to surprise Emma with her favorite candy and snacks because I wanted  to watch a movie today as I was about to open her door I heard light crying coming from her room so I open the door slowly and saw her crying with her phone in her hands.
Emma's POV
I was crying and didn't realise josh had came for our movie night and he came into my room with snacks and I just ran into his arms and cried more.
Josh's POV
As I entered her room I put the snacks down and she ran into my arms as I held her close to me.we stayed like that for about 5 mins before I asked her what was wrong she pointed to her phone on her bed.I walk over and saw our tiktok with all the hate comments.
Baby I say hugging her don't listen to them they are just jealous of you. Ok your perfect.Come on let's watch a movie yea.
*20 mins later*
So we watched the movie for about  20 mins before a kissing scene came on so I looked at Emma and started  to kiss her...
Emma's POV
Me and josh were just watching the movie when a kissing scene came on and josh looked at me and started  to kiss me before I knew it he was on top of me.
*Smut coming*
Josh POV
As I started to kiss her I removed her pants and underwear and without warning I put two fingers in to her.As she moaned I went faster and faster before putting my tongue into her too as I reached her g-spot and went faster until she released.
Emma's POV
As josh kissed me he removed my pants and underwear before putting two fingers into me and thrusting his fingers into me which felt so good before I knew it he had put his tongue into me and I moaned louder as he hits my g-spot,I released. Then then flips me over where I am now on his lap when he pulls out a condom and puts on his long dick and asks me to ride him.I do as he says and started to ride him and I was soo close so he went faster and I released again before I dropped next to him...
Aww baby that was amazing he says put his sweatpants back on
I know I say before putting on shorts and josh's hoodie
We then cuddled for the rest of the night
(A/n-sorry if it's bad it's my first time writing smut plus no one will read this so yea bye)Side note-I don't really like writing smut but I will write it if you request smut but i can't promise it will be good...ok byeee😁😁😁😁