Blake-Overprotective(🦋)

Y/n POV
Me and the boys were going to madi's birthday party and I was wearing this

Y/n POV Me and the boys were going to madi's birthday party and I was wearing this

As I was walking down the stairs the boys were looking.When I got downstairs the boys all looked at me and josh said "i don't think Blake is going to like you wearing that" I rolled my eyes and said "well ya but he can't stop me" Just then I heard my name from the back so I turn around to see Blake and at this point all the boys were out the doors. "Um what do you think your wearing babe" he said grabbing my waist. "A dress duh" I said walking off rolling my eyes I could tell Blake was shocked as I never talked back to him.

(When we go to the party)

I walked out the car and as soon as I stepped out Blake grabbed my hand and started walking to the house.When we walked into the house I wanted to piss Blake off so I let go of his hand and walked off leaving him confused and shocked.
(About 30-35 mins later)
I was enjoying the party when someone grabbed my wrist I turned around and it was man who you could tell was drunk. "Um excuse me could you pls let me go" I said trying to be nice "no thanks baby come let's go upstairs" he said trying to pull me  so I started screaming help hoping someone would save me
Blake's POV
I was just having fun but still worried about
Y/n so I decided to go check on her.
I was looking around when I saw her and with her was a... a guy pulling her arm so I ran over and grabbed her and pulled her away. " hey man get off her she's mine" I got mad "sorry dude but I mean look at her" the drunk dude said so I just walked off with her into our car.
Y/n's POV
After Blake pulled me away from that guy he grabbed my hand and started walking towards the car when we got in he started driving back home.The whole ride back home was silent he was just focusing on the road.
(few mins later when they arrived home)
We arrived home and Blake when straight inside to our bedroom so I closed the door and make sure the boys had food for when they came back.Then I went upstairs to our bedroom and saw him sitting on the bed shirtless and just grey sweats.I decided to change then try and talk to him so I showered did my face routine got changed and walked outside to see him just laying there.I sat on the bed and said "Blake I know your angry at me and I'm sorry i promise I will never do that again pls forgive me" as I nearly started crying. He saw that and pulled me on his lap "hey hey baby it's ok I'm not mad at you I'm mad at that guy for hitting on you pls stop crying"
Blake's POV
Y/n started to cry and I felt bad so I tried to comfort her.I decided to just have a movie night so I put her on the bed from my lap and went downstairs to grab snacks and then went upstairs to put them on the bed grab extra blankets and turn the tv on. "Hey how about we watch a movie and have a movie night yeah"
She started smiling and said "yes pls" I laughed at her cuteness and cuddled her while she puts popcorn in her mouth while picking a movie. We spent the rest on the night watching movie and eventually fell asleep like this

A/n - hope y'all enjoyed sorry I have been inactive I had some things going on in my life like school and stuff but it's nearly the end of my 3rd term so I will start writing more for you guys but yeah again super sorry ily all 🥺❤️Also who else g...

Also who else got the new iPhone update bc I did and it's super cool💙
(691 words)