O N E

Nobody's POV

The streets were empty, dimly lit and quiet, too quiet for Jungkooks liking. He had to stay late at the diner, since his friend had decided to host a party there on one of his shifts. How thoughtful. Jungkook thought as he rolled his eyes, hands clutching onto the long and thick strap of his baby blue coloured backpack slung over his shoulder lazily. His shift was just after his school had finished and if he stayed late usually it was because he was busy studying and eating his own dinner. Tonight, Jungkook would get home and study before sleep since he had the weekend free and Monday was a holiday from both school and work.

Jungkook paused for a moment once he heard a loud scream coming from a nearby alleyway. Now, Jungkook was not a stupid person and was well educated in these situations. He had read too many books and seen too many movies about people getting kidnapped by some sick people who would treat them well. Jungkook also knew there was a possibility he would just be killed on the spot since ruthless killers would not hesitate to kill just anybody but maybe suspicion would spare his life just a little longer.

Another loud scream was followed by a gunshot. Jungkook was shook. He looked down the darkened alleyway and huffed before looking around to see if anybody was about to hear or witnesses his death. A sigh left his lips before he thought himself a plan, through that alleyway was a quicker way for him to get home so he would lie and say he was just minding his own business and was on his was home.

Jungkook felt a rush of adrenaline flow unevenly throughout his body, it was that or he was just very cold. His feet tapped against the ground a few more times before he was roughly pushed against a brick wall, a gun placed under his chin and more than one male holding his muscular yet weak arms down fearing danger would erupt from this boy.

"What are you doing snooping around?"
The male's deep and raspy voice rung through Jungkooks head, though he wasn't surprised that there faces were covered well with black masks, it was a typical necessity for a criminal.

"I-I was J-Just walking h-home, sir"
Jungkook whimpered from all the unsurprisingly tight grips holding him against the wall. He tried to be polite and respectful, since they seemed much older than he was.

"How do we know you're not lying to us? Where is your proof, kid"
The male spat on Jungkooks cheek, a few men behind him chuckling with a deep and dark tone.

"L-Late shift. Need t-to study"
Little whines left Jungkooks lips as the men holding him against the cold wall let go but took his bag. That gave Jungkook an idea. While they were snooping through his bag, he made a run for it. Being fast not even who seemed the fasted out of all men present could catch up to him.

"We have his bag! It's got vital info! Namjoon, leave him!"
One of the men in the distance yelled, Jungkook gave a sigh of relief before his eyes widened in shock. He had to be extremely careful from here.

— THE NEXT DAY —
Jungkook awoke to an alarm he had not set. Dismissing the strange occourance of the alarm, he got out of bed, brushing his teeth, brushing his hair, showering, ect. He was still very suspicious but he was low on food and hungry, therefore he needed to go to the grocery store to top up on all the deliciousness he was already missing out on.

After a few minutes, Jungkook was dressed in an oversized black shirt and dark grey skinny jeans. It was all well and good as he pulled his black Nike Air's over the black socks he had previously put on. He placed his wallet holding each credit card he owned in his pocket along with his phone and keys.

— AT THE STORE —
Jungkook placed a few multi packs of chips in the basket he was holding, his feet carrying him to the self care aisle where he placed a few nice scented soaps and shampoos. He placed a pink coloured sponge into the basket before heading over to the fresh produce aisle where he placed bananas and apples and vegetables inside the basket. That's when he calculated in his head how much it would cost before picking up a few cartons of banana milk he would drink.

Paying was no trouble and it was over in a few minutes. Before he knew it, his feet were carrying him home with two semi-heavy bags full of nice foods and necessities he would be happy to use.

That was when a group of five started walking in his direction, a smirk present on a few of their faces.

"Mr Jeon Jungkook...

...We meet again"

I'm uploading twice today, I'll get started on the next chapter ASAP.

I really enjoy writing this
(852 words)