T H R E E

Nobody's POV

Jungkooks face turned a deeper shade of red, his lips quivered and he felt like crying. How dare somebody older than himself think he would enjoy and continue to behave himself to be used as a sexual toy and be thrown back in a cage as if he were some sort of animal. Jungkook looked at the male angrily as he watched him do his work, he shook his head as he looked at him in utter disgust.

"How dare you"
Jungkook spat on the floor through the cage, the male working looking over smirking as the mess on the floor as he flipped a gun in his hand. Jungkook looked at the floor before looking back up at the male.

"I don't care who you think I am or what you're about to do to me. I am not in any way a toy or an animal for somebody to fucking breed in some way and push them back in a cage like something disgusting."
The male smirked as he watched Jungkook spit again on the floor. The male crouched down and stuck one of his arms through the cage, the gun pressed against his forehead again.

"I don't like being talked to like some scumbag. I prefer if you respected me and obeyed my words. Now, cute boys like you should never swear. So, never ever swear again, because if I catch or hear about you swearing. Your head will be in a frame. Am I understood?"
The male asked, satisfied by the way Jungkook was shaking with tears blurring his vision. Jungkook nodded his head earning a slap to his thigh.

"Answer me with words, slut"
The male spat on Jungkook, watching as he wiped the spit and looked at him, fear present in his eyes. The male could see through Jungkooks pain and fear, though he decided to ignore it.

"Y-Yes, I u-understand"
Jungkook stuttered out, gulping as he looked at the male. The male pulled his arm out, dropping the gun on the floor and reaching back in as he stroked Jungkooks cheek with the back of his hand.

"Good boy"
The male smirked, a small chuckle leaving his lips as he picked up the gun from the floor. Jungkook nodded his head.

"Tell me about your school, it's expensive, no?"
The male asked as he sat back down on a leather chair, fiddling with the gun in his hands.

"My parents payed all the money for it. It was very expensive. Like, 52,732 won. I swear, some people there are just rich bastards. I mean, if one person can be so so so rich that they can afford more than a country, why can the next? Why can't they just donate money? I work so fu- fricking hard at the diner and for what? To get complained at because the plate is too hot? I hate people sometimes"
Jungkook rambled, the male not able to comprehend each word that Jungkook had managed to put into a sentence.

"Right"
He let out as a simple grumble as a knock was present at the door. Jungkooks head shot towards the sound source, staring deeply at the door, growling slightly. He didn't like it when people came to his door, let alone somebody else's when the person on the other side may be dangerous.

"Come in"
The male groaned as his fingers tapped the keys on his keyboard. The door opened, one of the men from earlier appeared at the doorway. Jungkook snarled at him and growled as he pushed his face up to the cold metal wires.

"What do you want?"
The male asked, looking at the short male standing Infront of his desk. The male who had walked in sighed and pushed a folder towards him before crouching down Infront of Jungkook and the cage with a small smirk.

"Hey babyboy, that's a cute growl"
The male chuckled as Jungkook continued to growl, not liking the glint of his rings in the light of the room.