*-..𝑺𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆...*-

Previously: "wow" that's all I could say wow."

"I know that's what I first thought" said Thomas
"Oh Thomas hi!!" I say happily
"Hey summer welcome to the hype house 2.0!"
"You had a different house?" I asked
"Yeah but now we have this one"
"Ok that's a nice change" I say.

Thomas: "So summer"
"Hm"
Thomas: no one but me knows you're here. I told them there's gonna be a surprise when they get home"
"Omg yes!"
Thomas: "there were at the beach taking photos and they should be here about..."
*bzzzzz* (doorbell noise LMFAO)
Thomas: "now. Hurry go hide upstairs!"
"Ok!" I say while running up the stairs.

Thomas: "Hey guys!"
???: "your in a good mood today why?"
Thomas: "remember that surprise?"
Everyone: "oh yeah we remember."
Thomas: "Well.." he said basically calling me down.
Thomas: "summer you can come out now!"

* ???'s POV*
Once we got upstairs Thomas seemed some what happy and it kinda creeped me out since he's not this happy.
"Your in a good mood today why? I asked confused
Thomas: "remember that surpris?"
Everyone: "oh yeah we remember."
Thomas: "Well..... summer you can come out now!"
Summer? Weird sounds familiar. Me and the boys were confused until a gorgeous blonde headed dimpled girl came down the stairs.
.Wow.

*BACK TO YOUR POV*

I walked down the stairs not noticing everyone staring at me. As soon as I got there Thomas said-

"Guys this is summer, summer meet charli, Chase, Addison, avani, Dixie, Tony, Ondreaz, Kouvr, Alex, Larray, Jack, James, Patty, Calvin, Conner, and Nick.

"Wow lots of names my head is not functioning right now" I saw and they all laugh

I introduce myself to everyone, the girls were so nice especially Addison and ryland, tony, chase and ondreaz were really flirty. (pretend ondreaz is not 23 he's 20 and pretend chase and charli aren't together)

Nick: "hey summer I'm nick" he says while smiling which makes me blush for some reason.
You: "hey nick I'm summer nice to meet you!" I say also smiling. I hugged him like I did with everyone else.

Thomas: "girls why don't you show summer around?"
All of them: "sure!"

After a long time of showing me the ENTIRE house the girls take me outside into the pool area and we sat down and talked.

Avani: "so summer has anyone gotten your attention?" She said while smiling at me and so did everyone else. Of course I lied and said-

"No not really" of course they all knew I was lying.
Avani: "Oh comm'on summer we saw you blush when nick smiled at you"
You: fine. I think nick is cute. Is that what you wanted to hear?"
They all awed and charli said-
"I ship"
They all said same and I said-
"Guys chill I literally just got here an hour ago" I say while we were all laughing.