*-..𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒖𝒔...*-

Previously: "As I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth Nick was already asleep on his bed peacefully and I just had the urge to cuddle with him but I didn't cause I didn't want to wake him up. I brushed my teeth changed into my pj's and went to bed."

*the next day*

I woke up at 9 in the morning to my alarm buzzing like a bitch. (mood) I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and thank god I didn't walk in on nick... again. Unless.. SUMMER NO SNAP OUT OF IT! He was still surprisingly sleeping when I checked up on him. I finished brushing my teeth and went to my room to change. I didn't think we where going to do anything special today so I just put on some simple Rosa sweats and a plain white cami, and my hair in a messy bun.

*5 minutes later*

I went downstairs to the kitchen were everyone was. I was surprised because there was some people I've never met before.

"Good morning everyone..." I said confused.
Thomas: "oh hey summ's!"
"You gonna introduce me or?"
Thomas: "right! So summer meet larray, Nikita, kelianne, (idk how to spell it) Tayler, and Nate.
"Hey nice to meet you guys!" I said while smiling.
Larray: "hey girlie"
Tayler/Nate: "hey!"
Kelianne: "hey summer!"
Nikita: "heyyy"

They where all really nice and the girls where beautiful, and I could tell larray was a bad bitch.

Thomas: "so guys summer here will be staying for a week or so until we figure some things out" they nodded and we decided to go to canes for breakfast.

"So are you guys apart of the hype house?" I had asked them.
Taylor: "Well thats why were here, were going to do a photoshoot since were joining!"
"Oh nice!"

We talked and got to know each others lot more and they were all really funny! When we got home the girls had immediately tackled me and said:

Avani: "SUMMER! WERE GOING TO A PARTY AT SWAY LA!"
"Wow not even a hello? Good morning?"
Charli: "sorry good morning pickle"
"Good morning to you too but what the hell is sway la?"
Dixie: "well sway is another content house like us but more... eh, you know what I mean?"
"I guess but when are we leaving?"
Addison: "like at 9pm"
"Nice but I didn't bring a dress so I don't think I can go"
Avani: "bitch what are you talking about we can just buy you one!"
"Guys NO, I don't want you to just waste your money on me!"
Charli: "too bad where leaving now"
"God I hate but love you guys sometimes"

We laughed and before we went shopping we warned Thomas about us leaving so he would know we were gone for a while.

*skip to shopping, cause I'm lazy sorry*

We looked around until one of the dresses caught my eye. This is what it looked like:

It was beautiful! I walked over to it, gently grabbed it and tried it on the dressing room

"Guys I'm gonna go try this one on!" I said slightly yelling
Charli: "ok!"

I had it on and looked at myself and wow... I was speechless. I've never seen myself in a dress liked his before. I walked out and exactly when I did the girls turned around.

"So guys what do you think..." I say scared.
Avani: "summer it's... AMAZING!"
Charli: "you look stunning girl!"
Addison: "omg Kylie Jenner who!?"
Dixie: "you NEED to drop that 🎂 tutorial!"
Kouvr: "bub you look amazing!"

I blushed and replied with:
"Awww guys thank you so much! I've never had anyone compliment me like that" I giggled.
Avani: "there loss"

I took the dress off I'm the changing room and switched back to my other clothes I had when we came in and:
"Shit"
Avani: "summ's you okay in there?"

I walked out and showed her the price .
"Avani this dress is 200 dollars, I don't think I can buy it."
Avani: "summer no it's okay I'll pay for it!"
"You've done enough for me and I love you for that but this time it's too much"
Avani: "summer are you sure?"
"Yes I am thank you"
Avani: "okay Bebe"

*AVANI'S POV*
When summer had shown me the dress it was 200 dollars. She didn't have the money so I insisted to buy it for her but she sadly said no. But me avani Gregg I DONT give up if it's for my besti I'll do anything to make her happy.

"Grab it!"
Charli: "huh?"
"Pass me the dress and distract her while I pay for it!"
Charli: "oh okay"
"Quick!"

I had paid for the dress summer couldn't buy so I would surprise her when we get home and change. But I also distracted her with saying
"Summer I can just lend you one of my dresses if you can't find one!"
Summer: "really you would do that for me!"
"Yeah beb!"
Summer: "ok great!"

*BACK TO YOUR POV*
We were now back home and I was so tired. I flopped on the couch almost falling asleep until I felt a shadow on my face. It was Addison.

Addison: "baby summer we need to get ready where leaving in hour or two!"
"Ugh fine" I got up and me and the girls went to avani's room to change.

"Avani what dress am I wearing of yours?" I asked her

Avani: "this one" and she pulled out that beautiful navy blue dress I wanted when we were shopping earlier.

"AVANI.NO.YOU.DIDNT!" I said as I tackled her on the bed with a big hug.
Avani: "oh yes I did, just know I dont give up" she says with a wild smile on her face.

I grab the dress she handed me and headed into the bathroom until avani said:
Avani: "Bebe where are you going?"
"To change in the bathroom why?"
Avani: "You can always change in front of us you know, we do it all the time!"
"Are you sure I've never changed In front of anyone before..."
Avani: "yeah it's fine we won't mind!"
"If you say so"

We then finished changing and and when we where done avani decided to do me a natural makeup look and charli decided to curl my hair:

Charli: "all done!"
"Thx char!"
Charli: "anytime bby"

"You guys look gorgeous!"
Addison: "girl what are you talking about you be looking like a whole snack!"
"Omg addi stop your gonna make me blush!" I say jokingly.

We finished getting ready, and I heard from downstairs 'guys hurry up where almost leaving!' Tony?

"Avani you didn't tell me the boys where coming with us"
"Sorry I forgot to mention them!"
"It's okay come on let's go"

We locked arms and went downstairs. Wow I was nervous.