Chapter 1

-Chloe's POV-
Hiiiii! I'm Chloe, I'm 17 and my best friend is the one and only Dylan James Maynard! But what he doesn't know is that I've had a huge crush on him since fourth grade... I wanna tell him, but I'm scared it will ruin our friendship...and plus, he'd never date an anorexic, suicidal, depressed girl like me anyway...

-Dylan's POV-
"Chloeeeee?? Where the hell are you?! I want chicken!!!" Ugh where is she? I wish she'd hurry I wa- *BANG*
What was that?
"CHLOE WHERE ARE YOU?! ARE YOU OKAY?!" No answer.
I ran up her stairs to see her bathroom door cracked open a little. I saw both of her hands gripped onto the sink and the mirror was cracked... I walk in. she's crying...she doesn't seem to notice I'm standing her either.
"Chloe?" I say as I hug her overly skinny body from behind.
"Hi Dylan..." she replies, she doesn't look up though. "what's wrong? You know you can tell me..."
"No Dylan....not this time I can't." She says as she looks up with sad eyes.
"Yes you can, what ever it is, you know I won't judge you. Please tell me?" I whisper in her ear.
I look in the mirror at both of us. I see me, and a very beautiful girl...but I never knew she looked like this. I can clearly see her ribs through her thin tank top, her collar bones are showing way too much, her face is sunk in. but she's still beautiful in my eyes. I don't want to do this, I'm scared of what I'll see. I slowly look down at her wrists. all I see is scars and cuts, and the cuts look fresh. I gently grasp her wrist to flip it over. "Why? why would you do this to yourself? You're too beautiful to ruin your body like this." I say as I start to cry.
"I'm sorry...." Chloe says.
"I'm so sorry Dylan." She cries, turning around to hug me.
"Shhh it's okay. don't cry, here let's go to your room and we can talk about this. I w-want to know why y-you do this to yourself." I stutter.
"Okay..." Is all she says before I carry her to her bedroom.

-Chloe's POV-
Dylan gently picks me up bridal style and carries me to my room. I'm probably breaking his arms and back right now.
He sets me down on the bed and sits beside of me. "tell me everything." he says. "okay.... so first of all, most of this is from self hate. I can't see anything decent about myself. It's horrible. All I see when I look in the mirror is a fat, ugly piece of shit. There's also another reason, but I can't tell you that." I say. I look over to Dylan and he's crying.
"Chloe, you know you can tell me anything. Please tell me." Dylan demands.
"Please don't judge me, or leave my house after I tell you, okay?" He nods.
"Dylan, I have had feelings for you since we were in fourth grade. And all the time I tell myself that you'd never want to date a piece if trash like myself. Dylan, I'm in love with you and it's tearing me apart because I know you don't feel the sa-" I get cut off by Dylan pressing his soft lips onto my own. We pull apart and hug. He whispers in my ear, "Chloe, I've always loved you. please don't ever hurt yourself again. it hurts me so much to see you like this baby."
"I'll try. I love you Dylan."
"I love you way more Chloe."

More Than Friends?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें