Chapter 2

~3 months later~
-Chloe's POV-
"Dylan stop!!" I yell while laughing.
I'm so happy, I'm 2 1/2 months clean today and Dylan came over to celebrate. He's ticking me to death right now! I'm laughing so hard it hurts! We both fell off the couch and onto the floor; Dylan landed on top of me.
We stare into each other's eyes for a few seconds, until I look away.
"Look at me babe." My best friend says.
I look at him. he looks into my eyes and slowly leans in until our lips are connected. He licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I open my mouth and let his tongue explore every inch of it. He slowly makes his way down to my neck, leaving kisses all over. He starts grinding on me, making me want him even more. He is sucking on my neck leaving hickeys everywhere, trying to find that certain spot. His lips brush over a place just under my jaw, causing me to moan a little. "You like that?" Dylan asks. I moan in response as he sucks on my sweet spot.
"Let's finish this upstairs." He whispers.
We both sit up, I can see Dylan's bulge...he looks huge!
He stands up, reaching out his hand to help me up. I take his hand and he pulls me up to my feet. Only to be pushed against the wall. "jump baby." He whispers in my ear, nibbling on my ear lobe. I obey and put my arms around his neck, then I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He begins kissing me softly while making his way to the stairs. As we're walking up the stairs, I'm getting more horny each second. "God baby I love you so much" Dylan moans into the kiss.
"I love you too" I whisper against his lips.
We finally reach my bedroom and he gently throws me on the bed, getting on top of me. he runs his hands up and down my sides, causing my shirt to come up a little bit. he looks up at me, asking for permission. I nod to let him know that it was okay.
Dylan slowly takes my shirt off, tossing it somewhere on the floor. I'm left in my bra, and my shorts. I trail my hands to the hem of his shirt, tugging on it so he'll know I want it off.
He pulls his shirt off and throws it. I slowly start to palm him through his jeans, earning a low, sexy moan from him.
"Babe stop teasing." he moaned.
I start to unbutton his jeans, but he takes my hands away. and takes them off himself. He leaned down and kissed me while I clasping my bra, throwing it to the side. He leaves kisses all the way down to the waist band of my shorts. I arch myself off the bed, so he can take them off of me. he slides my shorts and panties off in one swift motion.
"Who made you this wet baby?" Dylan said, blowing hot air onto my heat.
"Oh god Dylan, you did." I half moan.
He spreads my legs further apart and kitten licks me. "god you taste so good baby." he mumbles against me. I moan and throw my head back in pleasure.
"Dylan, I need you inside me."
He looks up with love and lust in his eyes.
He stands up and take off his tight underwear. He is huge!! He walks over to me and kisses me, occasionally telling me how beautiful I am. He lined up at my entrance, and slowly pushed in. I moaned loudly, "DYLAN OH MY GOSH"
" That's right babygirl, scream my name." he half moans. His thrusts are getting faster and deeper. "faster" I moan quietly.
I feel a strange feeling in the bottom of my stomach, and I know I'm close.
"Dylan I'm gonna-ughh" I let a loud moan escape.
"Me too baby, on three, okay?
1....2....3!
"DADDY YES OH GOD" I moan so loud, I think the neighbors hear me.
"mmm baby yesssss"
He pulled out and laid beside me, trying to catch his breath.
"That. was. amazing."
"Yeah. yeah it was." I look at him and smile, still panting.
"Chloe, will you be my girlfriend?" He says as he grabs my hand, intertwining out fingers.
"Of course." I have the biggest smile on my face.
"I love you so much baby" Dylan whispers.
"I love you more." I whisper back.

~•The End•~