*~•50 followers special:art contest•~* (CLOSED)

RULES:

1. NO STEALING, TRACING, COPYING. I only judge YOUR art.

2. Be polite please. No swearing, no bad mouthing people because you lost. No insulting other's art because it seems like yours is better. 

3. Follow my rules and instructions. You're out if you don't.

4. When you make your entry, put it in a book and tag me there. I think this is basic.

5. Nothing inappropriate please. I'm sure you know what I mean. Nothing too mature.

6. Once you join, you better be committed. I will not wait months for you to finish your piece when you aren't gonna do it anyway. If you can't do the contest after you enter, or if you want more time, then tell me.

(I might add more rules if I think up of anything.)

ZE ACTUAL CONTEST INFO

This is something for everyone, so you can join even if you're not following me.

 This will be a contest where you draw my character, Silverserpent! I haven't put her anywhere quite yet, because I have bigger plans for her. 

I won't tell you the exact appearances, because I want to see what you think. I will tell you that Silverserpent is silver and light blue, with long sharp white horns and blue eyes. She has the traditional arrowhead tail point. She has black backward "c"shape patterns on her body. You can see the ref I made for her in the next chapter, but that one is old and only the colors are the same.

You can put her in any pose; the more creative, the more points. Same with the background. That doesn't mean you HAVE to make a background or do a special pose. You can get points for following my instructions well and making your art neat and finished.

The deadline is June 28 

PRIZES

First place: a drawing of anything you want, a headshot of your OC, a shoutout.

Second place: a drawing of anything you want, a shoutout.

Third place: a headshot of your OC, a shoutout.

This is my first time doing this, so tell me if I'm doing something wrong.

PARTICIPANTS 

EmmaDingwall

JenniferDingwall

Icxlyn_Wyntxr

Dracologist101

Ocelotart

And wait

*gasp*

1k views!!!?????? WHAAAAAAAT???!!!!!!

YOU ALL OUT-AMAZE ME BEYOND THIS WORLD. 

TTTHHHHAAAANNNKKK YYYOOOUUUU SSOOOO MMMUUUUCCCCHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never expected this to go so far. I thought it'd die way earlier on. So thank you for reading this book and liking it.

Love you all:)