CHAPTER 1.

New school!

HE PENG'S POV;

I have had enough already!oh God!why not atleast let me start a new term with a good mood atleast.i have served my punishment last term I need to do something I kept murmuring things to my  self.
He had just transferred here it has been three weeks after the long December holiday and he had already had all the attention that took me two good years to get.despite of having a cold and an emotionless face he still does steal the attention that's supposed to be mine!and to even add he's a freaking poor and a commoner everyone would never like to know.
Can you just shut up zhan? I don't get it! Why is everyone obsessed with him (zhan was about to talk but he Peng cut him),I said shut up! am already dealing with enough and even you guys can't stop talking about damn poor commoner called Wang yibo !? Like really he's  getting on my nerves.i build everything for my self ,did everything I could to atleast get attention and I took me two years ,two good damn years!I even less participated in the presidential competitions of being Mr Lan just to get what I wanted and now?he's even getting more attention than I am!you guys know am the king  here but still you divert all the attention to him?are you guys really my friends or you are after my fame and money?you! did you know how it feels to be out of legacy?he's not even your friend.ahaa and do you really talk about me that much huh?so you guys you better tell me if you are on his side or fucking on mine!you really have to make a choice it's either him or me.and please if you are on my fucking side I don't want to hear anybody talk about that damn filthy poor commoner  again and if you have to ,tell you what? Am not tolerating and be keeping betrayers on my side ,you have to leave the 'Boy's' and besides do you really guys think he's smart than me?does he look handsome than I ?and can he really afford my life?what about my look?huh? you have to make a choice
   he's making my life hell like this school already Oh god!what ashame you are too not on my side.i really have to deal with two hells within the same compound and expected to manage and catch up with my studies.you really have to decide whose side you are on ,your suffering king or that commoner poor child of a slave
Tingling!tingling!tingling the electrical bell rung to indicate the break of 20minutes is over.my friends run to class and left me standing at the field I walked slowly and took the advantage that I was the prefect on duty.i had to make sure everyone was in their classes on time.i knew this week everyone will cooperate because they knew me too well am a senior and despite the fact that  I really don't spare anyone one on the wrong I make sure they learn the tough way and not repeat. just like I will not really let that poor commoner get away.
I had lectured my friends for talking about that damn Wang yibo all the time,does he really have demons that possessed everyone in school?I don't really care that I lectured them they really made me to .they seem on his side than on mine and am the group leader everyone should listen to me ofcourse.
As I walked through the hall way I saw a familiar figure at the lower block I knew this was my chance to punish him.i walked towards the lower block because I was at the upper block I stopped when I saw Mr randy talking with the person and I saw him nod and disappeared at the far end down at the laboratories
I was destructed by a voice saying the class will start in five minutes I turned to look and saw zhan.his name is xiao zhan but everybody that knows him and close to him call him zhan or zhan zhan he is my closest friend and a homie for a long time now he and I had known each other when our parents introduced us to each other because they had been friends for such a long time Mr xiao and my father studied at the same highschool and since then they have never broken ties they had because business partners thereafter and still they are.zhan and I were sent to the same school to look after each other and continue the friendship of our families since we're our families successors .he and I used to go everywhere together, we  could not be separated.he supported me in everything and was there when I fell down he understood me and cared for me and for that I was grateful. But since three weeks ago he have been avoiding me. Not three weeks ago that damn filthy thing showed up and everything seems to be going left for me.zhan is different now and seems less caring than before.i don't want to lose him have to win him back again before things go astray.
As I sat to my desk I was looking for a certain person l looked everywhere but he doesn't seem in class.i turned to zhan ,he had always sat right behind where I sit ,where is he?.looking at him I know he understands what I asked.he's a physics student I heard his words ringing in my head and ears and they didn't sooth my heart. I had planned to answer all the questions and prove my self a hero but it seems I forgot he's not taking biology.i feel like getting up from my sit and go to that physics class to make a scene that nobody had seen before but before I could accomplish the wish of my own thoughts the teacher came in.
I did not concentrate the whole biology class even if it was a double class .didn't even answer any question.the teacher had asked me. After the second hour was over and I told him I was not feeling well everyone seemed shocked but I didn't give a damn, I slept on my desk .my palms laid on the desk and at the back of them they supported my chin. I spent whole two hours turning my self and deep in thoughts. The second bell rang and the teacher was out of class.i turned to ask zhan if today he will accompany me home I stopped when I saw him packing ,hey zhan what's up? I saw his mouth open to talk and I was praying he will not mention about earlier.peng Peng  I have a club meeting today I have to go . I didn't come back to my self but I did when I saw him turn when he was about to disappear at the door,and peng don't wait for me am taking long you have to go by yourself again today he turned and left.
Am I really turning into a beast that he thinks I might bit him?he's really avoiding me clearly now or he's really mad at me for earlier?but he knows me better I expect him to understand that am the verge of loosing my legacy to a common filthy boy .I thought.i turned to wen.hey wen will you be going home with me today?he was packing and stopped when he heard the question I can tell. he went silent all time and he decided to speak after 30sec of silence I can tell because this was an awkward moment and that makes me breathless. Peng peng how many times do I have to tell you it have been arranged I will be having  tuition for this whole term? You ask too many times that you make me think you are mocking me.you know I was involved in your stupid idea of revenging that zhuo cheng until he transferred.we were suspended from school for about two months that made me fail my end term exams ,now if you let me ,I will go and for home I guess Li bowen is on the move ask him. he took his books which I guessed were tuition books and left.
  I must have been a jerk for lecturing them but does that mean they have to avoid me like this.Li had always sat at the front he was smart in class also and had always been top ten I don't think he is taking tuition for an excuse that I involved them in my revenge thing.I walked to him and he had already finished packing.ready to go home ?I asked him and he nodded , guess we have to accompany each other Li. no problem ,you done packing?he asked and I nodded and followed up with a yeah let's go. Fangxing and Hoa Xian left after they bided a goodbye they came from the same hood and had left always first. Zhan ,jili ,wen Ning and me who also were homies left after everyone else in school.
  We were walking towards the gate through the wall way when I saw yibo going in the wildlife club class.i was tired of stalking him no I mean him always coming my way all day and I didn't pay attention to him this afternoon not after what am seeing my friends behave like I just let him go as we got out of the gate to wait for the bus.
Li bided farewell as he got out of the bus his home was just few meters from ours and I didn't feel like walking even for this short distance.within a few minutes the bus dropped me on the gate I took the keys and opened .As l closed I could feel that no one was home yet ,anyway I was always the first one to come home after we go out all in the morning.mom and dad had their keys and xue yang and I had a spare. I decided to ask mom for another spare because xue yang always got home late and that's how I ended up getting a spare.xue yang is my cousin and he had been living with us since he was admitted in Lan highschool his home was far and his family preferred instead of staying at an apartment alone he would stay at our mansion for his highschool years .He was in his third and I was on my Fourth.
I threw my bag on the coach and went to my room I was too tired to carry my bag up stairs.i needed to take a bath to refresh my body and mind .i threw my uniforms to the laundry basket and took my towel from the closet, I covered my body and went to the bathroom.after 20minutes I had finished my bath and dressing I was about to go down stairs to take my bag and do the assignment when I heard my phone vibrate i took it from the night stand on my bed and checked it out.it was a message from zhan he sent me the biology assignment .I didn't even notice the teacher gave out the assignment I was not attentive how could I notice!I thought and slide my phone on the sweatpants I wore and walked down stairs ignoring to reply back.when I finished the assignment it was already 6:00pm I was feeling sleepy .I walked to bed from my study table and threw my body on the bed and fell asleep.
I didn't know the time when I woke up. I looked for my phone on the night stand and I didn't find it .I remembered I had left it on the study table when I was doing my assignment. I was shocked because I slept for two hours and my phone was almost filled with messages and missed calls.Dad called five times mom three times and worst zhan called ten times as if that was not enough I saw 5 messages from him,xue yang texted once ,Li 2 messages, mom 3 messages and dad 2 messages .before I could read the messages Mom called again I received she explained that dad and her had been invited to a business party and will not make to come tonight we talked for a few more minutes and she said goodnight. This was not new ,I had got used to it .I would always spend the night by my self three days a week even. When she hanged up I read the message from xue yang he said he will spend the night in his friend's house and won't be coming After along sigh I had to shout. That's the only way I could calm my self at this time,Oh God is the whole world avoiding me today?or have you decided to punish me for saying you are not on my side? I screamed angrily ,oh God come on you know I was joking as I continued to converse with my mind I went down stairs to cook my supper.just as I got stuck to what I would eat my phone vibrated ,oh lord who is this intruder! I took out the phone from my pocket I looked at it for sometimes before I decided to receive it with a long sigh.

CONVERSATION ON PHONE.

   Zhan
:Hey peng peng you didn't text me back did you get the assignment I sent you?

He peng
:I got it Xiao zhan  ,I just forgot to text you back and can you really tell me if you are avoiding me?

Zhan
:Peng what are you talking about?why should I even do that?

He peng
:Are you saying am exergerating things?you think I didn't see him go to the club earlier ?are you friends with him?you think I haven't noticed since that bustard came you have been avoiding me?

Zhan
:Come on you got it wrong ,you are my frie...

He peng
:I know who I am zhan am your friend and a friend should never be treated as you are treating me and you better treat me like a friend because am not going to tolerate the new you and so you know am capable of anything zhan and you know it ..

I hanged up the phone before he said anything ,I was feeling annoyed and angry for the fact that he's behaving weird .Am really going to make that filthy bustard regret .am the king he's sitting on my throne by snatching the attention of others and nobody gets away with what's mine. The attention is mine to have every teacher should turn to my cough now that they don't even care of my snitz I won't spare you . No one should turn their backs on my face I really had had enough.

🅃🄾 🄱🄴 🄲🄾🄽🅃🄸🄽🅄🄴🄳.....

English is not my first language forgive my mistakes and switched tenses.