Chapter four

My past!part 2.

Unknown pov.

Zhan came to school early.He had to study for a personal exam he sits for every Friday ...Today he was in thoughts ,he was sitting at his desk as obvious, his thoughts were betraying him ,they keep reminding him of yesterday evening.
He peng knows already.. ,I have been avoiding him. If he comes to know I have been stalking yibo?that will be worse than things are now!his mind couldn't stop but continue. I don't know if he will ever let go of his ego ,his pride and his selfishness and let other people live freely without being under him!all he thinks is only about himself and never consider other people's feelings or thoughts ,damn! I hate him! his mind screamed as his hands formed a firm fist.
His mind was not leaving him be in peace ,why did yibo tell that to him?it's true he's not the centre of the world but he was only trying to tease him and see how he will react if he told him that he didn't like strangers staring at him,he didn't think that it will turn out yibo said that to him ,only he can't take back the words he said,if that was possible he would immediately take them back.
He rise from his desk and was pacing up and down in class ,he wanted to go and see yibo and tell him he didn't mean to be rude by saying he don't like strangers staring at him,atleast he will take it if it's yibo ..he have been stalking him since the day he stepped in Lan highschool ,now what?I must tell him today.
He got out from class and was walking along the hall way ,his long and loud steps being heard because the school was in total silence ,he had no class and didn't think about yibo's class. His heart was racing like crazy when he saw a particular figure Infront of him ,he didn't expect to see yibo,I mean not to see him actually this was so first than he expected. Yibo was lowering his head like he was searching for the tiniest pin on earth ,his steps can be counted without any struggle ,he was walking slowing and Zhan saw him look up when he heard his loud foot steps.
Zhan wanted to run and hug him ,tell him he didn't mean what he said but he didn't bring himself to that, instead he slowed his footsteps.
They were about to close ways ,when Zhan saw yibo had no intentions of talking to him he suddenly grabbed his hand and brought yibo close to him. Their faces were too close that he could feel the fast hot breath coming from yibo's nose because of tense.
He didn't mean to make him nerves but before he could say anything yibo quickly said,"am really sorry , am sor...
He didn't know yibo will say that,he's mind remind him of how he peng said to him,if only he peng didn't exist he will gladly accept yibo's sorry but at this particular moment it was not possible ,accepting it will mean they reconcile and became close within no time but Zhan was not in a better place.
Stop it!shut up! he laughed sarcastically looking upset,am not the the centre of the world!it does not revolve around me!Mr yibo ,am not great after all and you?,you are not that kind of a person ,you don't chase ,he hissed mockingly at him letting a smirk escape the corner of his lips.
He looked at the hand which he was grabbing and tightened the grip.,now let me tell you,you don't ever stare at me!and am saying it again ,don't you ever stare at me!he let go of his hand and push him away from him and like everyone would think he didn't mind about it.
"Am sorry yibo ,that's all i could do ,it's hurts me but I don't want he peng to take out his frustrations on you ,let's just be like this ..strangers at a far with staring binding us.,Zhan kept apologising to yibo in his mind ,if only there was a way to connect minds then yibo would have accepted the many apologies Zhan keep apologising in his mind.
He didn't go far from yibo and kept stalking him ,he saw how yibo broke down with tears in the school garden and how he had cried all the time ,it's only caused him more pain and guilt ,he was about to approach him and apologise ,but yuan appeared first calling yibo ...he run to him and hugged him..,Zhan didn't control his self anymore while watching yibo sob in yuan's embrace ,his cheeks filled with tears he walked away.
At a far he saw everything ,how yibo was brought to the office by yuan and how the students formed groups and started discussing the act before their eyes.
All this didn't escape his eye,they came out and he saw yibo get in the bus and left from school.
Yuan was walking with his head lowered ,scratching his nape and was looking deep in thoughts.