chapter two

New school ,part 2.

I had just transferred to my new school three weeks ago,so far my life is peaceful but there's this feeling of being uncomfortable and annoyance when everyone is staring at you because they think you are cute or rich or a new comer. The attention is too much that am always avoiding masses of student in the field and the common activities around the school. Mr Xing came to me the other day and asked me about my interests,I told him in my previous school i was not only a member of the wildlife club but also a chairperson ,actually this club is my favourite and since I don't know if the school has this club, will anyone force me to join the club I don't want?I asked nerversly,that's the reason am here yibo i saw your file and everything about you from your previous school and I can say you should be happy because there's a vacant seat in our wildlife club ,actually our secretary transferred from the school due to some misunderstands I hope you can agree to this opportunity ,he said,' I have no reason to reject this sir, I will be glad serving the club and the school at large for anything they want me to do",I said happily.
This was a very big welcome to me ,he also said he will conduct a private election for me to get the secretarial seat of the wildlife club and as far as am updated the meeting for the wildlife club leaders is today.
    Yuan and i are standing at the nearest corner of the field next to the classes ,I was avoiding the uncomfortable attention that I had no control over. Am not really comfortable but I have to come to school everyday or my mom would call me names and bit shit out of me. luckily yuan was schooling here and i am spending all my time with him, him and I have been friends since we were kids but unfortunately we had not had a chance to school together it's only this time but to lucky us we didn't break ties despite the fact that we were far from each other.
Yuan !I had people talk about he peng, who's this that everyone keep talking about like he's competing in a presidential seat?I asked yuan who was looking at students who were praying football in the field.
I could see a smirk at the furthest end of his mouth,ofcourse that was an irritating smirk, he turned to look at me who was leaning against the post. You have also started taking about him as other people talk about him,yibo that guy is no difference of a crap he's an attention seeker ,a scam person and can do anything for that he's no difference with girls because he fight for petty things like girls ,i wish I was a witch i would curse that guy to be born a girl from the past ,yibo let me tell you ,I really hate that idiot from the bottom of my heart !he behaves rude and flirts with everyone he wants because no one dare ask him. Can you imagine he worships fame and richness as if they are his gods I swear he's possessed with demons that he keeps running for attention ,fame and richness. He is talking angrily  nonstop and at this time he have stopped and looked at me seriously until I decided to ask him ,' yuan do I have something on my face ?' he nodded slowly like he's confirming his actions with his eyes still looking at me with an emotion that i can't understand. Then tell me what's wrong ,I am feeling curious of what he will say .you have to be careful yibo he says every word like he is confirming the every letter that forms the words, and why is that yuan? I ask him . You stole it ,you stole his throne you are going to face hell am sure, he will do anything like he did to Zhuo Cheng .I am confused what yuan is talking about now and I am figuring that out in my thoughts when I heard him say again.He's the president of the students council and the reason you hear his name this much is because he's the prefect on duty and that doesn't mean that because he's not on duty you won't hear his name again ,he's known ,known for many other duty things and you will keep hearing his name through out,yibo be careful this week and the rest of school days he will hunt you like an animal ,he said and looked down .I understand he want me safe and would not want anything to happen to me. Yuan don't be like this ,am not afraid ,he will not find me in the wrong anyway may be if he do that will be a misunderstanding .Huh? you say misunderstanding yibo?you think he settle things down like a mature person?don't think he will think differently with you yibo ,don't think he will spare you and the fact that you are wearing his pride ,he will make your life a living hell ,he dealt with people competing in Mr Lan presidential seats darkly and managed to win yibo he threw away everyone for fame and attention, he want everyone to notice him,his family is so rich that no one denies him what he want, anybody who dares stands in his way was known to disappear with no trace .I didn't interrupt him as he was continuing to talk. Now that the whole school diverted all the attention to you ,yibo you have to be extra careful ,he keep repeating this as if he's sure of things. You know what yuan?am not afraid of his capabilities or abilities to make me disappear, am not afraid of his family or the shit they do ,as long as he never close my way and am not closing his there's no way he will mess up my life with me looking at him and doing nothing ,he better get that into his head !I said that angrly but rather calmly not to expose my feelings.
Tingling!tingling!tingling! The bell had just rung when yuan and i had just finished talking .our 20minutes break is over and the classes will start in 10minutes ,everyone was running into their respective classes ,this week everyone had been running than last week where everyone looked relaxed .now I know the reason.yuan is walking faster going to class and I am struggling catching up with his short but many and fast steps.
I just took a sit when I heard someone saying Wang yibo.wang yibo Mr randy called for you at the office.the front student repeated what the younger had said as I could see his back disappear from the door, I hummed to his saying .I know our next class is physics and he had selected me to be the class representative. This is a new term and we select our class representatives every new term, now that the class hasn't come to the conclusion of who to be their representative I will select you to be ,let's see what we got from your previous school and everyone accepted it .I grandly nodded in agreement.thats what's happened last week in the previously in our last physics class.
I took out my book first from my desk and placed it on the desk and was in my way out .along the lower block as I headed to the laboratories ,I just came out from the office when I was told Mr randy was  in the lab,Mr randy appeared ,yibo !he called out and I bowed to him, he just smiled . I was preparing the practicals for the class I hadn't finished yet may be you can help me with that before the class starts in 5minutes but the physics has more 15minutes before it's start ,it's a double so prepare the left practical in 20minutes he smiled again ,sure this teacher was a smiling machine you can't get over him with that.i nodded and took my leave to the physics laboratory.
When the class is double we do practical as our first class and the second class we would take theory.
I had just finished when the class began ,I didn't take the book with me I have to go for it ,plus the pens ,I thought .with a blink of an eye yuan appeared to the door holding books and pens which i guess they are mine ,this kid is really thoughtful I smiled at my own thought when I heard a book slap my chest ,I know what he's doing I grab the book and he give me the pens ,don't make me a maid in school fellow kid he said jokingly I can't control my smile around this kid he has a sense of humour,as we take our sits the class starts.
Yuan is smart since kindergarten ,he has answered many practical questions ,he almost haven't given a chance to anyone else to think and answer since the class started ,I was  not left out as the teacher keep asking me alot of questions directly calling out my name which I have answered correctly .finally the practical class is over after 40minutes because i took 20minutes preparing the practical for a normal class is 1hour which was over.
The second class has just started and we are doing it as theory .it's just 20minutes since the class started and yuan is taking his time sleeping in class ,he almost jumped up because i hit him lightly with my book on his arm to wake him up. He laugh shameless ly  yet nerversly at the teacher who gives him a glare back as his reply which if being translated it can be," how dare you sleep in my class?".
Finally after another 40minutes of theory class the bell rings to indicate class is over.this was our last class of the day it was 3:30pm and everybody else is going home.
Yuan and i had always  taken the bus from school but he has to go early today ,for me I have to attend the set meeting for the wildlife leaders and for him he says he has urgent matters to attend to.we were walking down together and parted after we say goodbye to each other.
The class was filled with murmurs as i entered and suddenly they kept quite as I showed up ,every normal person would think that they have been talking about you that's why they keep quite the moment you show up . I kept my head low and didn't talk ,I moved to the furthest corner which is because I spotted there was an empty sit before lowering my head. The room is filled with silence then someone suddenly clear his throat ,I can tell because that's not a girls voice definitely ,am still keeping my head low and suddenly I look up because someone have just called my name. Mr wang? I looked up surprised at the person calling me ,suddenly if I was asked his name I could say a smiling bunny because that's what he's now right in front of me . A shiver run down my spine as he taped my shoulder .huh? Mr Wang is that how you behave with strangers? His cheerful and teasing tone is heard around the room everyone else is not talking ,he keep smiling and suddenly says ,everyone introduce your selves before Mr Wang next time hit you on your face because he doesn't know you ,everyone is laughing at his thought but I ..I..I can't say because am staring ,staring at the smiling bunny. I didn't notice everyone else has just introduced themselves or may be i am waiting for this particular person to introduce himself. Am Xiao Zhan his name ring again and again in my ears and head and my heart?I guess I just had a knock and someone called me again and interupted the dream of my thoughts. Mr Wang introduce your self ,am so nervers ,is this because this person is looking at me in my eyes or because everyone is staring at me?can Mr yibo say something? I can't help but look at him again ,he laughed and his laughter made my heart melt ,those bunny teeth as white as snow his almond shaped eyes and the eyebrows so fine running right up the eyes, the so fine placed nose ,sharp though ,the pink lips that bit all the maked up girls seems so soft and a mole slightly under them which make them look so tasty .This make my lips curve without me knowing ,these man is so beautiful a murmur to my inner thought woke me the statue
Mr Wang !Mr Wang is smiling instead of talking
I..ahaa I...I am cursing my self for stuttering when there's too many people watching me.
You can explain yourself next time sit down.am feeling hurt for his words and ashamed for my staring behaviour.
Can we start the meeting? He asked, everyone nodded.The meeting took 1hour and that one hour was forever  for me .everyone is leaving because the meeting is over I can't go along with them I said to my self .I waited for them all to go out and I run out from the class up to the gate to wait for the bus like a mad man afraid of coachroach. I can't be this stupid ,how can I stare like that to a man am I really normal?
What are you saying ?without looking I know who it's .
It's nothing I just left my book inside the school I was thinking to get it ,I said nerversly
You are just Infront of the school gate why don't you get it ?
Forget about it. I will just take it tomorrow ...wow !which man is this awkward !i feel like running away from this awkward moment ,oh thanks God! the bus has came to my help ,everyone else got on to the bus
Everyone is sitting down and there's only one person left to go in already he had just received a phone call earlier ,shit he's gonna sit next to me I hate this day to death am cursing inside as he's getting on the bus and took the sit next to me.
Why are you always nervers Mr Wang ?
He's starting another conversation that makes me hell sick and want to arrive to my destination fast.
Aha..haha it's today am this nervers ,huh?he's asking me that what the fuck does he think i am ?to hell with you ,calm down yibo my mind soothed me.
You also keep staring at me ,is that happening today only also ?
My mind is screaming out of emberassment and frustration.nooooo!!!stop this nonsense Mr bunny your present makes me want to go berserk already and all this questions?what for?
Huh?ahaa yea.. yeah only today Mr...!?it's more of a question  because his name is not coming to my mind, his name is Mr smily bunny and I can't say it ofcourse or this man right here will bit me up like hell if anyone guesses.
Xiao Zhan.here's my card call me for any question I assume you have some since you keep staring at me. he hand me the card the bus already has stopped and he was going out ,i followed him with my eyes.i can't take my eyes off him?am I really this stupid?come on yibo ,you are out of your mind?,I looked straight forward when I saw him come at the window. oh God !he's knocking what's this man doing ,I looked, he winked at me and waved a goodbye I guess.
This son of a man is so weired his actions make my heart race like a white horse in a competition,does he have any idea how he's making me feel ?the bus has stopped and my thoughts keeps conversing and answering its own questions.
Is mom home already?he will surely mob me with questions if I don't find a way to to enter secretly. I opened the door slowly no one was in the living room i tiptoed up on stares when someone called my name unexpectedly, Wang yibo!  I almost died out of heart attack nana, I said when I saw she's smiling ..she's not home yet,they are not coming today they have a business party to attend tonight, she said . Thanks God otherwise i will be breathing in questions and breathing out answers ,she's surely a queen of questions ,ahaa yibo ..save your lecture for me later nana i bumped into my room before i get a motherly lecture again for that.
This card?what should I do.fuck yibo the moment you fall you are doomed ,what the fuck mind?what did you just think?me falling?for him?haha!no!not me.fuck that shit am not falling am I?ofcourse not ,not with a man!but who wouldn't if they saw that angel for the first time.my mind keeps playing games with my heart . Ahaa you two stop!I need to think how to get out of this emberassing situation ,huh?you give that organ control?you will be so messed up like shit yibo my heart reasoned.
      My phone is vibrating,can you stop!I thought and said to my debating organs ,now thank you.
Unknown??who might it be ?am thinking of tapping but what if it's that crazy man.i tapped already ,am feeling embarrassed already of what am seeing.

CHATS.

UNKNOWN NUMBER:
;Are you always like that or it's only today? ,I mean don't you feel uneasy staring at strangers like you don't say something to them?

ME.
;Am sorry for earlier ,I didn't mean to be rude .pardon my manners ,I didn't really mean to do it trust me.

UNKNOWN NUMBER.
;Are you justifying to me now?

Huh?why is he like this ?making me feel at fault for not controlling my self earlier. Yeah I get it it's my fault but instead of making me feel comfortable he's like provoking me and angering me.i thought.

ME.
;Am sorry I won't do it again ,I didn't mean to offend you and make you uncomfortable.

UNKNOWN NUMBER.
;stop it already ,who's uncomfortable between me and you?did you hear your self out?

Is he doing this on purpose?to make me angry or feel embarrassed ?I can't stand the fact that am being a jerk that I want to keep the conversation live but damn he can't let go that I stared at him! Am getting angry at my thoughts for making their own right conclusions.

UNKNOWN NUMBER.
;you don't have to think about how you will reply ,just don't do it again ,don't stare at me ,I hate it when strangers stare at me.

He's making me pissed off ,who does he think he's ?staring at a person makes him bring this small matter into a big mountain Infront of me?I have to admit I felt a pang  like someone was playing archery with my heart and shot it when I saw his text ,it's making me angry to tell me not to stare at him,what does he think?I will take away his face with me ?
i don't give a damn!

ME.
;Who do you think you are?the world does not revolve around you.you are not the centre and not great after all ,am not interested in you and that would be crazy if you thought that and with that you should know I don't chase !am not those people ,you are wrong!

I keep checking my phone did I really offend him ?should I send him another text? No! he keep making me get pissed, let him swallow his pride and text me whenever he want .Ahaa! if he's not texting me in the next five minutes I swear am blocking him ,you are really exergerating things yibo,my mind reasons.okay! one,two ,three ,four, five ! Am getting close little guy!I called in my mind.
Before I continue a notification pop in my phone ,i can't imagine if he's not the one am damn crushing this phone on the wall i was praying to be him and I hid my eyes with my left hand and took the phone on my night stand in my right hand at the night stand.i wanted to lower the surprise incase it was not him. I pepped through my fingers and recognised the unknown number .am feeling nervous about tapping it but then I need to read the text so I tap and open the message

UNKNOWN NUMBER.
;Mmh okay.

Only this?damn!what's fucking wrong with this dude? ,what about his reply?am I even supposed to reply back?
How am I going to react tomorrow through out the whole day?what about the meeting?ahaaaaahhh! did i wait for these this whole time? I hate me wasting time! my mind screamed in frustration.
I have not done my assignment as long as I can remember yet am too lazy to do it with a the situation on my mind ,unwillingly I did it.

To be continued

Please pardon my English
I may have switched tenses unknowingly correct me and I will grandly accept and correct it.