𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙾𝚗𝚎

Pain, all throughout my body. I didn't know what was happening. All I saw was darkness. Everything hurt. Tears welling up as I closed my eyes shut. I curled up my body, not knowing what was happening.

All a sudden, there was a bright light, I instantly stopped hurting. I was on something soft, yet it tickled my arms a little bit. I was laying on a small grassy area, the were a few flowers around. I slowly sat up, pain coursed all throughout my body like an electric shock. I instantly layed back down, curling my body up. Grunting slightly due to the pain. I sat there for God knows how long.

Eventually, the pain went away, I slowly sat up again, praying that I wouldn't feel the same pain. I was able to take a better look around my surroundings. There were a bunch of animals around. There was one that caught my eye.

A small fluffy wolf. The wolf looked left out from all the other wolves. It sat alone, under a tree. (I hope someone gets this reference.) I stood up, still feeling slightly dizzy, but much better than before. I walked over to the small wolf. It looked at me, curiously. I squatted down, I handed out my hand.

The small pup sniffed it. It then proceeded to head butt my hand. It's soft fur coming in contact with my skin. It smiled a bit. I smiled back. I continued my travels with the small dog. Eventually I found a small town that consisted with some very...odd people. They didn't seem to speak my language but were able to understand what I meant.

They invited me in their village. They gave me a place to stay. It was quite small. It consisted of a yellow bed with a bench on the other side of the room. There were one window on each wall, not including the door. The walls consisted of stone, some parts were a little mossy. It was almost a bit of a medieval style, yet gave a homey feel.

I helped the villagers with their work for most of the day. It eventually had gotten dark. The villagers started to rush inside. I did the same, not know why, I just had a gut feeling. I sat in the yellow bed. It was a lot more comfortable than you think. I was petting my small friend. I was calm, relaxed.

I heard a groan from outside. It sounded familiar, but it wasn't. I looked out the window. I saw something horrific. Fear overwhelmed my body. There were hordes of mangled entities. Their green mangled skin blending in with the darkness. The black orbs shining in the night.

All of a sudden, a masculine figure came crashing in to zombie hordes. Fighting each and every one of them. From what I could see at the small window, he was wearing some kind of white mask. It looked like he was wearing a hood as well. I held an iron sword that shined the reflection of the moon.

One after the other, he killed of the hordes of zombies. I wanted to thank him somehow. But he was gone in a flash.