𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚃𝚠𝚘

One after the other, he killed of the hordes of zombies. I wanted to thank him somehow. But he was gone in a flash.

I woke up from my sweet slumber. The sun beamed into the room, almost blinding me. I sat up, regaining my consciousness. I saw the small wolf at the end of my bed, snoring ever so softly. I pushed the blankets off of me, I swung my legs over the bed, my feet only just touching a floorboards. The cold touch to my bare feet made me snap into reality. Remember what had happened last night.

'I have to find him, he's not like the villagers, he's like me.' I thought. I grasped onto the sheets as I thought. Suddenly, a local villager bursted though the door, not even considering if I was asleep or not. Thankfully for him, I was practically wide awake. The villager gave me a few things. An iron helmet and an iron sword. He kept the door opened, awaiting me to leave. I grabbed the small fluffy wolf, who I had disturbed it's sleep and walked out.

The villager quickly ran in front of me, leading the way. He lead me to where I saw the masked man last night. The villager gave me a map and signalled me to go. It was almost as if he read my thoughts. I nodded in response and set off on my travels, the small wolf following behind.

I quickly grabbed the map out of my pocket. The map looked kinda old. The corners were burnt and ripped to a crisp, although, it was still readable. There were dotted lines leading to a specific area. There was a small icon at the desired destination. It was a white circle with a smiley face. Almost exactly the same mask the man was wearing. I put the map in my left hand, while having my sword in the right. I continued on walking. Small crunches from leaves or grass was the only audible sound that could be heard. There was a peaceful silence.

On my journey, I came a cross a small lake which held all different kinds of fish. For a split second, I saw a mixture of blues and a tint of red in the nearby forest which the lake continued from there. I came to the conclusion it was nothing. I saw a cute, wooden bridge which lead to the otherside of the lake. The were some hanging lanterns which would make it look beautiful during the night fall. I walked across it. The sound of my footsteps changing to a different sound as I started walking on the wood.

After what seemed like forever, my legs began to grow tired. My eyelids started to fall. I needed sleep. The small wolf was snuggled up in my hoodie pocket. I looked around, it was night. I saw brain dead zombies and skeletons with bows starting to pop out of nowhere. I had to find shelter and fast. All of a sudden, an arrow flew past my eyes, only inches from my face. I looked towards where the arrow came from. I was face to face with a skeleton. I was absolutely terrified. I didn't want to die..

At that moment, a flash of blues and a tint of red came blurring into my views. It was exactly what I saw at the river. There was a boy, he wore a blue shirt with some sort of red and white logo on it, he also wore darker blue jeans. I noticed he was wearing glasses of some sort. The boy took down the skeleton and quickly grabbed my hand, dragging me with him.

He ran for a bit, into a nearby forest, eventually we came to a clearing and started running towards He started running towards a mist of purple framed with some sorta of black objects. He jumped into it. A rush of sickness came over me as all I could see is mists of purple swirling into my vision. I wanted to throw up. We finally ran out of the purple mist, but we were in a completely different place. My face started to heat a bit as the unfamiliar place was quite hot. It smelled rotten, like something had died here multiple times. The red ground made my feet burn just by stepping on it. This place felt like hell. The boy continued to run, not even caring about the sickness that most likely came over him or the burning sensation all over his body. He seemed to be familiar with this place, as he was going in a specific direction.

Eventually, we came to a fortress like structure. There was ledge just right near the opening of the fortress. The man recklessly jumped over to the other side, accidentally letting go of my hand. I started to falling. I saw a orange-like substance. The lower I started to fall, the more I felt hotter. The heat burning my skin. In a quick instinct, I used my sword to grapple to the wall of the fortress. I was now hanging onto to dear life. I saw the man look over at me. His mouth slightly opened in shock. I couldn't see his expression very well as he was wearing the glasses. I looked back at him in shock, knowing that I could die any minute. The boy acted quick and got his pickaxe out and started to mine a staircase into the wall leading down. He finally made it to where I was hanging onto the sword. I quickly grabbed me and pulled me up. We made our way up the custom staircase he had just mined seconds ago. We were now walking in what seemed like an endless maze.
I looked up at him. He kept his face forward, like he was focusing. He had an unreadable expression.
"Who are you..?" I asked with consern.
"George." he said with no expression, still focusing in what was in front of him. Suddenly, I felt a ruckus in my pocket. I realised the small wolf was still in my pocket. I carefully pulled him out. Now carrying him in my hands. George noticed this and looked at it. He lifted his glasses to get a better look at the small animal. He kneeled down to its level. "Aww. How cute." he cooed as he started to pet it. "What's its name?" he asked, still fixated on the wolf.

"Its name?" I repeated. "Oh, I haven't thought of one." I mumbled. George all of a sudden bolted up, looking forward. There was a skeleton, but it was charcoal black. It was holding a sword. I backed up in fear. George got in a fighting position. He readied his sword out and charged, killing the skeleton. I stared at him in shock. Blood pumping through my veins. The small dog started to whimper. George turned to me.

"C'mon, we need to hurry!" he quickly said, out of breathe. I quickly ran, catching up to his speed. We eventually came to stop. There was another one of those purple mist things. I was cautious to go in, as I remember what had happened last time. George reassured me that it was okay. We both went in, I held the wolf tightly as the sickness overwhelmed me. We were now in a cave, but it looked like people had been living in it. There were a few chest near the walls and some torches. Behind us was a stone fence, which was protecting us from a huge lava pool. I tried to ignore the sickness throughout my body. My knees felt weak, as if I was gonna fall. I tried to keep my balance as much as I could, luckily I succeeded in doing so. George led me through the cave, it was pretty peaceful as there was no mobs anywhere.

"Dream?" he called out. "DREAM!" I got a little startled by the loud yell. Suddenly, a familiar male walked out from a different cave entrance. He looked exactly the same as the boy from last night, but his mask was up, revealing his face.

"Hm?" the man so called Dream hummed. "Who's she..?" he asked, now conserned.

"I found her miles away from here, she was getting ambushed by a billion mobs." George explained. I was a little scared, I huddled the warm wolf in the process. I kept my head low.

"What's her name?" Dream asked, crossing his arms.

"Ah, I forgot to ask that.." George responded nervously, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Y/N." I mumbled under my breath. The two boys look at me confused. "My name is Y/N." I said with more confidence, looking up at the two boys.

WOOOO IM FINALLY DONE

idk where im going with this story so I probably won't update it as much, tbh I kinda just wanted to write a story in great detail soooo :P