Chapter 1

Disclaimer I don't own Pokémon or the pictures all I own is the story, with this story I, not going to use pov im just going to put the name of the character in bold. Also i making Ash really smart and he can talk and run since he was the age of 1.

(Third person)

There was a cry of a baby and this baby was given to his parents by the doctor. the baby had black hair like his father and brown eyes like is mother. "Lets call him Ash, dear." You can hear from the mother of the child who was called Delia and her husbands name is Red Ketchum. "I think that would be a nice name for him honey." Red said to his wife with a smile on his face.

It was Ash's first Birthday and everything seemed to be all normal his mother was in the kitchen cooking and his father in the garden with his Pokémon. "Hello mum, what we doing today." little Ash said to his mother. "We are going out in a bit Ash so why don't you go and get ready." she said with a smile. Ash ran upstairs to get ready not realising that his life would change so badly after this day. "Ash  come down lets go." you can hear his mother call.

(Ash)

I had finished getting ready when I heard my mother calling "Ash come down lets go." I heard from my mother. I go downstairs ready for what ever is going to happen I just hope that it will be fun as its my birthday. My father was playing around with is Charizard and Pikachu in the back garden. "Mum I'm ready what are we doing." I said while looking up at her with wonder. "Lets just wait till your father is done with what he is doing then we will be off." she said with a smile. I just smiled back and waited to see what would happen. The Pokemon my dad has are Charizard , pikachu, Arcanine, Milotic. He also has the no evolved version of them to such as charmander, pichu, Growlithe, feebas and all there's are shiny Pokemon. What I didn't understand was why my dad never evolved them or use them for battle. After a while my dad had finished what he was doing and came inside. "Dad why do you not battle with ur shiny Pokemon?" I ask while looking at him to explain. But instead of an answer he just hit me around the head and I didn't understand what I had done wrong. I was hoping that this was going to be the only time he would hit me but I was so wrong.

(Time skip to when Ash is three years old)
(Ash)
It has been three years since my father hit me on my birthday. Since that day it only got worse and my mum would join in the only people who understood what was going on was professor oak and his grandson Gary. I get home from being at the lab with the professor and Gary and I walk in to the house hoping my parents aren't home which I was wrong about. I was hit around the head which made my vision go all blurry and I would fall. My mother would kick me and cut me. My father would punch me and punch me until I would pass out. After a few hours I came round and noticed that my parents weren't home I looked around and found a note. What the note said
Dear you ungrateful brat
We no longer want you in our lives so we are leaving. Also we don't want the Pokemon anymore we want nothing to do with them or you goodbye you ungrateful brat
Delia and Red

Then I realised there were eight poke balls on the counter where the letter was and I picked them up and called them out. I choose all of you and out cake A Growlithe , feebas, charmander, pichu that are all shiny Pokemon and my dads other Pokemon Charizard, pickachu, Arcanine , milotic. They all looked like they had been beaten up so I called them all back and took them to professor to see if he could help them.