Chapter 2

I just want say is that I do not own Pokémon and I just want to remind you that Ash is now 3 years old right now but is very smart and understands everything that is going on around him. the picture in the media is of Charmander as a shiny and she obviously hasn't evolved.

(Ash)

I got to the lab and knocked on the door and I waited for either Professor Oak to open it or Gary. I didn't have to wait to long for it to be opened and there Professor Oak standing in the door way. "Ash what happened to you. Your all beaten up please come in and sit down and what do you have in your hand." he asked while I went into the labs sitting room with Professor behind me. "I will explain when you have got Gary because I think you should both see what I have in my hand." I said while not showing how much pain I was in. I got a nod off the Professor before he shouted out into the garden where his Pokémon were. "Gary can you come in please Ash is here." Then I heard "Coming." from in the garden. Gary came into the sitting room where we was and I could see that he was concerned and worried by how I looked. "Professor here is the note what was left read it out loud and then I will explain." I said while avoiding there looks because I didn't want to tell them what happened on my birthday. "Lets get this over with. Dear you ungrateful brat

We no longer want you in our lives so we are leaving. Also we don't want the Pokémon anymore we want nothing to do with them or you goodbye you ungrateful brat

Delia and Red." I hear from the Professor and i look at both Gary and Professor and see that they both look angry. "Professor I think it is best if Gary doesn't hear the rest I am about to say and also can you please heal these eight Pokémon they where with the note when I called them out they are all beaten up please help them and after they are healed I will look after them." I said while tears were running down my face. Out the corner of my eye I saw Gary move closer to me to hug me. I let him hug me and I hugged him back. I didn't care what anyone was going to think about it. I started to cry because of the pain and because everything had it me heard such as that my parents had abandoned me and beaten up there Pokémon i just cried into Gary's shoulder.

(Gary)

I hugged Ash and he hugged back and after a while I felt my shoulder getting wet I knew he was crying. "Ash I really want to hear what happened to you please let me comfort you and be there for you." I said while trying to calm him down. "I will tell you both then . Please don't leave me." I heard him say. " I will never leave you." I said. Then Gramps came back with the Pokéballs that Ash had given him. "Here you go Ash make sure they get everything they need." he said to Ash." Of course I will Professor. I will make them feel like they have a family." Ash said to Gramps. I finally let go of Ash so that I could sit and listen to what he had to say but when I tried to walk away to sit down Ash grabbed my hand. " Please don't leave me." I hear him say. I took hold of his hand and took him with me to the seats. " Lets start from what happened." Gramps said. " It was my Birthday yesterday and I went into the forest to go and play with the wild Pokémon and after I played with them I went back into the house and thinking that I wouldn't get a beating because maybe they had gone out but I was wrong and Delia smacked me around the dead which made me dizzy so I fell to the floor and then both Delia and Red punched and kicked and cut me and burned me until I was unconscious and I was left where i was because when I came to which was this morning and there was the note and the Pokémon and you already no the rest."I hear Ash say and I felt him come closer to me for comfort and I gave it to him but I was so angry for what his parents did to him and I looked up at Gramps and he was already on the phone to Officer Jenny about what happened but I made a Promise to my self that I wasn't going to let this happen to Ash again.