Chapter 3

Disclaimer I don't own Pokémon all I own is the story. Also (F) =Female (M)=Male
(Ash)
After I told Professor and Gary what happened I felt Gary move around so I looked up at him. "What wrong Gary?" I ask while looking at him. "I am going to make a promise to you Ash and that is I'm going to make sure no one hurts you like this again and I want to be with you all the time so that I can keep that promise." He says while looking at me straight in the eyes while smiling. "I am glad I have you as a friend Gary." I said while hugging him. "Officer Jenny has been told about what has happened to you Ash. I will let you choose what you want to happen now." I hear professor say. " I'm going back to my house because even though they left me it is still my home and there Is plenty of room for the Pokémon there to." I said while getting up to leave. I start to walk to the door when Professor stopped me. " I want to give you your starter Pokémon now Ash so that you can get comfortable with him or her to be honest with you I have three Pokémon I want to give you. I will also give you a different type of pokedex it is called a pokewatch (it is a lot like a apple watch.) this Pokewatch has unlimited storage and it has a map and you can communicate with others who have one. Both me and Gary have one. I will also give you a staff that will help you catch Pokémon this item was left on my door step and the note with it said Dear Professor, please give this to a boy called Ash Ketchum the reason why will be told when he holds it. I only want you and your grandson to know about this until it is time to give it to Ash. Arceus. I was surprised that the Queen of Pokémon would drop this off but we will have to wait and see what happens." He said with excitement in his voice.

(Arceus)

I cant believe his adopted parents did that to him my poor son just wait we will see each other soon then you think thanks to Professor Oak. "Legendary,s come to me. We need to have a meeting." I called out. Articuno(F), Zapdos(M), Moltres(F), Mewtwo(F), Mew(M), Raikou(M), Entei(F), Suicune(F), Lugia(M), Ho-Oh(M), Celebi(F), Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Latias(F), Latios(M), Kyogre, Groudon, Shiny Rayquaza(F), Jirachi(M), Deoxys, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Heatran, Regigigas, Giratina, Cresselia, Darkrai, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus, Genesect, Meltan, Melmetal, Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu, Tapu Fini, Cosmog, Cosmoem, Solgaleo, Lunala, Necrozma, Magearna, Marshadow, all came into the cave I'm living in. "What is it Mother." they all say at the same time. " My son as abused and abandoned so I want all of you to help him by becoming his Pokémon when the time comes for now I want Mewtwo and Mew to go to him now." I said looking at all of them. "Of course Mother me and Mew will be on our way." I heard from Mewtwo before the teleported to where Ash was. " I hope you understand even if he is me son he is also the chosen one so please help him I get the felling that in the future he will get betrayed so please be there for him." I said while crying. "Of course mother he is family we was always going to be his pokemon." They all said at the same time. " Off you all go back to your homes." They all left and I went back to watching Ash.

(Ash)

I was surprised of what I just heard so I turned round and looked at the Professor. "What I'm only 3 years old why you giving me this now." I asked. "Because you don't act like a 3 year old and also because I think that this will be the best." he says while smiling. "Okay lets start with the staff because we can get answers." I said. Professor goes and gets the staff and hands it over to me. I hold it for a second when there is a flash of light and there standing was Arceus. "Hello Ash, Professor Oak and Gary I have come to tell you that you are my son Ash you was never born to Delia and Red. I wasn't able to look after you because I didn't know how to." she said and all I did was run and hug her and day "I had a feeling that i was there because i can understand pokemon and also I'm a lot smarter and wiser then an average 3 year old excerpt Gary of course." I said. There was another flash of light and my mother was gone but I knew I would see her again. "Right lets give you the rest of everything shall we." i heard the Professor say before going to grab three Pokéballs, and a pokewatch. "Here you go Ash." he says and hands me the three Pokéballs first. "I choose you." i sad and out came a dog looking sort of pokemon this was Riolu but this was an ordinary one it was gold and sliver not blue and black. next came out was a Vulpix she was a pinkish colour. last of the pokemon was a shiny Eevee. "Wow there are all shiny pokemon. return." I said and all of them returned into there Pokéballs. The professor hands me the Pokewatch and i put it on my wrist and start to head to the door. " Thank you Professor I will probably see you tomorrow." I said before leaving the lab back to the house i would be living on my own in. But what I didn't know was what would be waiting for me when I did get home.