Chapter 1: The first perfect guy

Hello, readers!  I've been reading some of Dio x reader fanfiction. I'm type of person to make a different story plot. Trying to be unique. I hope you guys and enjoyed. 

The original speedpaint from an artist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb0HZG0ylUw

Credit to the artist.

Enjoy!!

Your POV

Today is Monday which is the first day of the week to go to college. I'm 21, and my everyday life is just going to college and study. No dating or having a relationship with someone as I have no interest.

I took an animation two years course as I like to draw so much and I like to watch anime, especially Jojo's Bizzare Adventure. My favourite of all characters is Dio, my hubby. I want to correct that myself that I'm not interested in REAL LIFE guys. Thinking about anime guys are much better as they will not cheat on me, and I can do whatever I want with him.

Dio may be an asshole, but I couldn't deny how sexy and charming he is. He makes everyone GAY!! Luckily I'm a female.

I sat on my table, tapping on the wooden with my fingers, waiting for my class to end before I could continue to read another chapter of Dio x reader fanfiction. As soon as my lecturer dismissed the class, quickly I got up from my seat and exited the room in relief.

"Finally I'm free from hell," I said it to myself.

I have another two hours of my free time before another part of my hell is coming, which is my part-time job as a waitress at one of the fancy restaurant at 6 pm sharp. Currently, my watch showed the time is 4 pm. My workplace and college are not far apart, so I can rest inside the campus for a while.

I went to the nearer bench in my campus, and sit on it, and then I can continue enjoying to read another chapter of Dio fanfiction, especially when it comes to lemon part. Oh, my God!! I wish someone like him exist in this dreary world.

I was too focused on the plot until I heard someone shouted my name.

"Hey, (y/n)

I looked up. It was a blonde girl walking toward me.

My mind thought one of the Dio memes.

'Oh? You're approaching me?' I laughed to myself quiet enough without getting noticed by her.

"Hi, Caroline!" I replied to my friend from my class. She is sweet friends, but at the same time, she can be annoying. Most of the time she wants to get hangout with me or wanted to discuss with time, it always falls at the wrong time. It is like the time you have a chance to have dinner with someone special, and then she joined the table all of a sudden.

"Wanna hang out or something? I feel so bored and nothing to do after class," she complained.

"Nothing to do, huh?" I said with my monotonous tone. "How about you can take over my shift tonight. How about that?" I said in sarcastically.

I can see her face is full annoyed with sarcasm.

" How should I know if you're working or not after class?!"

I rolled my eyes and back to read the fanfiction.

"What are you reading (y/n)?" She asked curiously.

" As usual, a fanfiction of my hubby and me," I answered, not bothering to look at her as I was so concentrated on the new chapter. She knew that my hubby is only Dio Brandi. With my answer, she scoffed.

"Erh...Him again? " She said with annoyed.

" Is there any problem, young lady?" I lifted my head and glared at her.