misunderstanding.

LISA'S POV

so me and jungwoo were filming a vlive but we ordered food so we did a mukbang vlive and ya.

So junghyun isnt here because he went to hang out with his 97 liner friends at the bowling alley so jungwoo ordered food to our house to eat.

Jaehyun left about an hour ago and he said he was coming back home at 10.45pm or later.and it is now 8.15 and i was going to cook myself but i was lazy so i called jungwoo over to eat delivery food.

Jungwoo ordered some western food.
He ordered a cheeseburger,fries,a fish burger,cheese fries,chicken burger,nuggets and some spicy chicken.
For drinks we had a slurpee and a coke

The food was arriving in 15 minutes so we set up the camera and started filming.

Ls:hello.today i have a special guest.
Kim jungwooo
Jw:hello
Ls:hehe anyways today we ordered some food because why not
Jw:i am soo hungry
Ls:me too

We were filming in the living and then the doorbell rung.

Jw:ill get it!
I laughed and brought the camera to the dining table

I put the camera on the table and took a knife and some untensils

i sat back down and jungwoo was still taking the food out.

Ls:we bought lots of food!
Jw:mhm

I opened the burger wrapper and took the knife and cut it into half.

I was trying to open all the food and jungwoo started eating.humph.unfair.

Ls:ya jungwoo you started eating without me?
Jw:sorry noona

He then grabbed some fries and fed it to me

Ls:thank you!
Jw:no problem

We ate and then jungwok was eating the fish burger wgich i didnt cut because we planned to share the cheeseburger and the fish is for him and the chicken is for me.

Jw:noona try this.

I took a bite from his fish burger and the fish was so soft and tender.

Ls:omg this is soo good!

I sallowed the fish burger and took a bite out of my chucken burger.

Ls:here jungwoo try some

He took a bite and the chicken juice/oil squirted everywhere

Jw:that is one juicy burger
Ls:mhm

I was cleaning the table up because of the juices and jungwoo "shoved" a spoonful of mash potatoes(side dish)
Into my face but i gladly ate it.

Then went jungwoo was reading the comments i shoved a spoonful of mac and cheese into his face was he also gladly ate because his a cheese boy.

We then cheered our chicken together and ate it.

We were full but we managed ti finish everything.

Jw:wow im full
Ls:me too

Jw:ok thats it for today then.
Ls+jw:byebye

We ended the vlive and cleaned up together.

Jw:ok noona ill watch a mivie with you then i will head home.
Ls:ok!

We sat in the living room and we watched to movies that xiao jun gave to me on my birthday.we snuggled up with the cat and watched the movie.

Next day....

Koreanews

A little too close

Members lisa and jungwoo of nct were filming a vlive yesterday and so people noticed that lisa and jungwoo were being a little too close

They shared burgers,teased each other,eye contact and they also fed each other.

Jaehyun was also never seen or heard in the vlive.

Also during the vlive filmed on lisa's birthday,jaehyun never gave her anything while the rest of the members did.

Could it be that lisa and jaehyun have broken up and that jungwoo and lisa are now dating?

What do you think?

Liswoooffical:i am a shipper but i ship them in a sibling so i dont think that they are dating and jaehyun also bought him and lisa a freaking house.also jaehyun and lisa dont have to be with each other 24/7

Liskookie:jaelice broke up?i knew it they will never ever last unlike liskook
Liskouchie:i agree.liskook for the win

Jaelice:i dont think they broke up because lisa is still using the jaelice phone case.

Liskook:shut up you jaelice shipper.they broke up and now its luskook for the win.

Nct:i am not dating lisa and jaelice is still 100% together and jaehyun was just hanging out with his friends yesterday.#jungwoo

Lalalalisa_m:yes me and jaehyun are still together.me and jyngwoo are really close friends.actually i treat nct as my family so you guys shouldnt make theese type of scandals.

Jungjaehyun:of course me and my little cute whiny baby are still together.i also didnt give her a present beacause i gave her one in the morning and at night.😏
Lalalalisa_m:mr jungjaehyun shh

Jaeliceonly:annaoop

Jungkook:we were hanging out yesterday lol.

Koreanews:we truly apologise for this scandal