Training

You slept in longer than before the next day, you were utterly exhausted after a long day with Tobi and the whole sparring you did with Hidan. Later on that evening yourself, Zetsu and Tobi continued with the training. Tobi was curious to see how you and Zetsu work together. By the end of it all yourself and Tobi just flopped on the bed and fell asleep instantly without a thought of changing or laying comfortably. You were top and tail diagonal practically on top of one another.

The pair of you were so out of it that you didn't hear the knocks on your door. Hidan and Deidara grew impatient for Itachi would only allow everyone to eat together, therefore, with Tobi and yourself not responding, they couldn't eat. They kicked the door down causing you both to jolt upright at the loud noise. They could see it written all over your face at how tired you were and Tobi's mask was very skewed on his face, his open jacket was half on one arm and not on the other. The two of you looked like you came back drunk from a night out basically.

"Oi! We're waiting on you two so we can eat breakfast for fuck sake!"

"Breakfast..?" you both say in a dream state daze.

Hidan drags you by the ankle out into the living room, you have no energy to argue and just let yourself be pulled along.

"Tobi will wait here for breakfast in bed~" He exclaims cheerily, spreading out in bed continuing to nap.

You hold up a silent thumbs up to him whereas Deidara snarls out a hangry, "You got 2 minutes Tobi, get your ass up!".

"I took the liberty of making everything you enjoy in order to regain your strength" Itachi says walking into the living room. He frowns at the sight of Hidan dragging you and kicks him in the back of the leg, "Treat her kindly" he scolds.

Tobi eventually caterpillar crawls into the living room, burritoed in your duvet, he comes to your side to which you unravel him in order to join in yourself.

Deidara rolls his eyes saying, "They're here at least, can we eat now? Hm"
Itachi nods and the group frantically eats after impatiently waiting. You two eventually eat but now seated upright with the duvet wrapped around the two of you.

Once everyone finished, they all clean up for you. Sasori AND Deidara grab each of your hands pulling you out of your cacoon and into to the spare room, closing the door. "What's going on? I was comfy" You say pouting, rubbing your eyes.

"Now this NEVER happens alright? So know that you're special to us, hm" Deidara indicates for you to close your eyes. You're skeptic at first but follow his instructions.

"Whats going on?"

"We wanted to do something nice for you, to show thanks, hm"

"This is the first and last time Deidara and I will ever work together to create art" As soon as you hear this you drop your hands that were over your eyes in shock and see them holding an array of miniature puppets of all the Akatsuki and you, like a little family as Deidara sets of tiny little explosions alike fireworks around the scene.

Your eyes start to water. "She hates it, I knew it" Sasori lowers his hands that were moving the puppets that were originally dancing and waving at you.

"No you idiots...this is the best gift ever. For you two to work together, two complete opposites.. you've made something so amazing". Both Sasori and Deidara hug you in unison.

*SLAM* Hidan kicked the door open. "I knew you two were being weird! Dumb asses I'll sacrifice you!"

You turn around to face Hidan wiping the tears away. "You bastard.. over my dead body, get outside lets go!!"