How to Get Magmasaur eggs

Note: I have been inactive for a while playing minecraft on twitch but hopefully am going to be playing some ark on Twitch.tv/lordveximus

                                        ○○○○○○○

The magmasaur is a "magma lizard" which can smelt iron and oil while it has smelting enable but is very hard to get and I'm going to show you how to get it in this part of the "Unofficial ARK:Survival Evolved Genesis Guide Book" so keep reading!

                                        ○○○○○○○
You first need to go to the volcanic biome in which you will then navigate to the Magama Caves where the magmasaurs keep their eggs. You will need to be careful seeing as there is a lot of Araenos (spiders), Onycc (Giant bats), megalanias (gila monsters), and not to mention well.... Magmasaurs. You should bring a good armor set that won't retain heat like flak or fur,  grappling hooks, a crossbow, health brews, and bug repellent but if you intend on fighting them you will need high melee and stamina as well as good weapons preferably guns made in a fabricator but you should NEVER try to fight the magmasaurs they will kill you instantly. Your Goal is to grapple in and grab the egg(s) and get out the same way you came as fast as possible.

once you get the egg you will need to go back to your base with it as carefully and fast as possible. Once you get back to your base make sure to put down as much heat as you can (aka Torches, fireplaces, or forges) and wait for it to incubate. Wait its not over you must now go to the lunar biome where you will need to get ambergris to feed the newly born magmasaur. For a fire lizard needing some expensive moon rocks that it has no way of getting in the wild its worth it so keep it safe and level it up safely..... nah im just kidding go have fun get it killed mourn over its death for 2 minutes then go grind for another like a true ARK player.