𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝘁

i remember this day so well

the way you walked into the room, looking so shy and sweet, i immediately knew that i wanted to be friends with you.

well here i am, i cant believe i made it into Bighit. it was hard but i did my best and i'm glad that they saw it.

"what is taking so long?" i ask while i'm leaning towards Jimin, he's my best friend, we know each other since school.

"there's this boy, he's very young and we're waiting for him" he says.

"ow okay" i lean back and look at the door. a young boy huh, how young tho? i'm pretty young so that means he's younger, wow.

the room goes silent, he's here. he looks so shy, he has cute doe eyes, he looks so sweet, i'm sure he's a good person. i wanna be friends with him, maybe i can help him.

i wave at him and he notices. he takes some small steps towards me and sits down.

"hi i'm taehyung" i smile.

"h-hi i'm jungkook" he shows a small smile and omg it's so cute.

"do you wanna be friends?" i ask hoping that he accepts it.

"yeah s-sure" he looks down at his hands and starts to play with his sweater.

"yeyy" i smile and place my head on his shoulder.

"w-what?" he says in a shock.

"oh i'm sorry, i just like doing this but don't worry, i'm gonna treat you right, i already like you" i say with some giggles.

"o-okay i trust you" i feel that he softly leans his head on mine and i hear him mumbling something. "i also already like you"