JUPITER BLUES!

NOTHING LASTS,
                    NOTHING IS FINISHED,
NOTHING IS PERFECT

(wabi-sabi philosophy)

After a last minute transfer from Mahoutokoro to Hogwarts for reasons disclosed, Hamasaki Karumen — well, Carmen Hamasaki wishes she had a time turner. She's alone in this unfamiliar part of the world with nothing from home except the clothes on her back and her wand, she's alone in this house full of Quidditch enthusiasts, and she's alone in this British school that's just so different. She has too many questions and no way of contacting her parents, and she's not sure how happy she's going to be either now that she has to adjust without getting the answers she knows she deserves.

While Dumbledore is kind enough to explain the culture of Hogwarts to her, he constantly dodges all of Carmen's questions. The boy who's home she turned up to late on that terrible night — Oliver Wood — won't stop pestering her about Quidditch and what Mahoutokoro's program is like. Hogwarts is nothing like home and it's giving Carmen a chronic headache. And now, Cedric Diggory won't leave her alone because he accidentally knocked over her cauldron in Potions and he just feels so terrible because the greasy haired teacher took away a lot of house points and he wants to make it up to her.

And all Carmen wants is to go home.

𖤓

SO WHAT NOW? | i. 何なんw by fujii kaze | ii. reunion by the grinns | iii. can you feel it - yogee new group | iv. distant moon by prima | v. maps to the stars by surf curse | vi. thank you for the music - nui! by bonobos | vii. tobacco by suchmos

 tobacco by suchmos

𖤓