The first day of school 😈

6:45
You wake up to aliah standing over you shouting wake up. You say 5 more minutes and she drags you out of bed. You get up and do your morning routine (brush ur teeth get changed etc).

You wear this :

 Aliah wears this:

Aliah wears this:

7:15

You go downstairs to eat breakfast and get your books for school. "buenos días mija" your mom says to you. "Hola Mami" you reply. As you and Aliah are eating your brother Alex comes and farts right next to you. "ALEX GROSS WERE TRYING TO EAT" you both say as you slap him. "It's not my fault" he says.
Mom: Ale make sure you drop the girls to school today they cant be late!
You: No it's fine if rather walk with gianmarco than sit in a car with him because if he farts while I'm in the car I'm gonna break his jaw.
Mom: Mija be nice to your brother.
You: Sorry mami
Alex: Yeah make sure your nice to me
Aliah: Well I'll break your jaw
Alex: whatever I'm going to school ADIOS MAMI
You and aliah: ADIOS Mami!
Mom: ADIOS 

You and aliah meet gianmarco outside your house and you walk to school together.

8:15
*at school

Gianmarco: Let's all go together to get our schedules
You and aliah: Ok lets go

All of you get the same classes apart from math (you and gianmarco get it together and aliah gets higher math).

Gian: Ok it says first period Geography so let's go
Both of you: ok let's gooo

*geography
Mr smith: Guys your gonna have assigned seats so it's gonna be by last name so go ahead and arrange yourself. You sit next to aliah and gianmarco sits all the way on the other side of the class.

45 mins later

Aliah: AIYLA WAKE UP
You: Huh what happened
Aliah: You fell asleep and now it's the end of class
You: WHAT I fell asleep on the first day of school and in FIRST PERIOD that's so embarrassing. But it's all mr smiths fault he was just showing us google maps of his house. 😴

Ok well you need to math now so go beforore gian leaves you.