Last period 😶

*i skipped the whole day because I'm lazy

Your in last period with aliah and gian and you hear the school bell ring. You all get up and get ready to walk out when your teacher Miss Walker says, "you can't go yet I haven't told you about your project" she says with a smile. "Urgh" everyone moans. "Over the course of 6 weeks you and 2 other people are going to be given the opportunity to go on various trips around the world". "OMG" everyone shouts. But gian says " but miss what do we have to do"
"Oh yes you will get into groups of 3 and you will each be given a camera and book BUT YOU CAN'T LOSE THEM THESE ARE NOT LIKE ANY OTHER THEY ARE SPECIAL. So you will be given 25 pictures to take and when you look it will reveal the truth" that's all she said. "Ok come and collect your books and cameras and make sure you DONT WASTE YOUR PICTURES. When you have got them you can leave". You, gian and aliah collect your things and walk home.
Gianmarco: I swear that woman is so weird

Aliah: Yh she says it will reveal the truth no mate it will take pictures and fill up storage.

Gianmarco: come on let's all take a picture on this thing.

You: but we only have 20 photos each.

Gian: it's fine nothings gonna happen.

You: fine

You guys take the photo and look at it.

Gianmarco: WHAT THE HELL GUYS

Aliah: WHAT

you: WHAT

Gian: it's our picture but it says "look in the book"

You and aliah: LOOK IN YOUR BOOK THEN.

Gian: OK fine relax
He opens the blank book but now the first page is the picture you just took and a paragraph underneath.

Gian: WHAT THE HE'LL GUYS THIS BOOK WAS BLANK AND NOW IT HAS OUR PICTURE AND WRITING.

You both: READ IT THEN.

Gianmarco: It says congratulations it's your first picture however there are too many differences a few lies and some truths this is the first picture so you won't be able to find out so quickly. Take the next whenever you feel the time is right then check this book and it will reveal the truth.

All of you: THATS SO CREEPY.