Your First Ever Mission, Agent Y/N

You've been working at the agency for about a month now, and Midas is now FINALLY letting you on missions. Luckily this one is quite simple, you have to go with him to steal the Intel at the shadow base. Midas doesn't trust you enough to go on your own, he doesn't want you getting lost or hurt at all or messing the mission up.

You're walking to the shadow base with Midas, your assault rifle under your arm. He's holding tightly onto that golden drum gun, keeping an eye out for shadow henchmen. You feel awkward near him, he is the person you're madly in love with, no wonder you feel that way.

You stare at the sky, your head full with thoughts, very...unholy thoughts. You imagine Midas pinning you against the wall, making out with you and then-
"Y/N is everything okay?" Your face is red and you jump in fear. "AH- oh yeah i'm fine." You reply nervously laughing. Midas looks at you concerned but leaves you to it. You sigh in relief and decide to think of them Spotify adverts instead of your unholy thoughts.

You reach the shadow base and already have henchmen shooting you. You dodge the bullets and shoot them down. Midas looks pretty shocked but impressed with how good you already are at this. You see the Intel glistening over in the distance. But theres about 100 henchmen in your way.

You love Black Widow & The Avengers and ended up practising how to fight like them. You run up to the henchmen, beating them up, knocking them out, one by one. You use your AR a couple of times, ended up with a few bruises here and there but you eventually reach the Intel, pick it up and walk back to Midas, who is still stood at the entrance, staring at you in shock. "Wow Y/N I'm impressed, I didn't know you would be able to-" Before he could finish his sentence you get shot right in the back by a stronger shadow henchman. You trip over into Midas' arms, dropping the intel onto the floor. You pass out, and Midas is hyperventilating. "Crap, what on earth do I do?-" The henchman is able to steal the intel off us and Midas is just stood there in shock.

You wake up after noticing the intel isn't where it should be. You remove yourself from Midas' arms and start running after the henchman. "Y/N BE CAREFUL YOU JUST GOT-" and as soon as he said that, he notices the henchman on the floor, and you limping back to him, the intel in your hands again. Hes stood in shock again.

"I"ll carry that Y/N. I'll also carry YOU too, I dont want you getting hurt again." He picks you up, giving you a piggyback, with him holding onto the intel. You both walk back to the Agency, Skye waiting for you both at the entrance. She takes the intel off Midas, and Midas takes you to his office, with a first aid kit, and carefully places you on the desk.

He goes behind you, and moves up shirt to where the bullet wound is. He carefully removes the bullet and you squeal in pain. "You okay, Y/N?" You nod your head gently. Midas carefully cleans the wound and bandages it up. He moves your shirt back down and stands infront of you.

"That was very impressive how you was out there, but PLEASE be more careful, I cant have you getting this hurt again Y/N!" You see the concern in his eyes and he grabs hold of your hands, looking at you. "Please be more careful, just for me?" You nod "Fine fine fine, only for you though sir." You reply. Midas smiles then lets go off your hands. "You've had a busy day, you can get going now if you want to." And that was the end of your first ever mission.

This is so bad I'm sorry :(( but I'm trying my hardest not to make you and midas get together that quick, but beware, there will be a problem when you two are together, so I'm sorry if I end up breaking your heart at all🥺🏳️‍🌈