Fallen For A Henchman?

It's been a few weeks since you've joined Shadow and you and Elliot get on really well, you hang out a lot, mess around, play pranks on Brutus and you sneak into The Agency sometimes and trash it. You're really close, and that's when you realise, you're falling for him.

He's gorgeous, his smile, his eyes, and oh boy his figure, he looks so SEXY. He treats you better than Midas too. He looks after you, he never leaves you out, and he always checks on you. You laugh with him more and he's laid back. He's not all about his work either, he takes time out for you.

Its a normal day at work, and you're messing around with Elliot as per usual. You two are running around the Grotto, him chasing you because you stole his helmet. "Y/N GET BACK HEREEE!!" he says laughing. You laugh running off then he falls into you, landing right ontop of you. The helmet falls beside you and he stares at you. You try to hard the fact your blushing.

He doesn't get off you though, he stays there for a while before leaning in and letting your lips crash against his. He's a better kisser than Midas, you have to admit. You stay like that for about 10 minutes, before Brutus walks in on you and coughs.

"Ahem gentlemen, I don't think this is working do you?" You and Elliot blush deeply. "Sorry Boss-" Elliot says while getting off you and helping you up. He wraps his arms around your waist and Brutus rolls his eyes. "This is the sort of stuff you do OUTSIDE of work. I never wanna see this again." You try and stop yourself from laughing as Brutus walks off.

"Come round to mine tonight pleeeeaseeeee Y/N." Elliot says while hugging you closely. "Fineeeee." You say and he smiles, placing a kiss on your cheek.

•••

A few hours pass and it gets to the end of the day. You're about to leave work but Elliot grabs hold of your arm and starts running with you to his house. "Jesus Eli calm DOWN." You say while laughing. He smiles, "Sorryyyy~" he picks you up and carries you on his back into his house.

He gently throws you onto his sofa before sitting on your lap and making out with you for 10 minutes again. You can officially say, you've fallen for a henchman.

"Y/N?"

"Yeah Eli?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure go ahead?"

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

You pause and think for a while. What if he hurts you? What if it ends up like Midas? What if it all goes wrong? But you love him. You're comfortable with him. And you're gonna risk it.

"Yes!!" You say with a smile on your face, and before you can say anything else, his lips crash against yours again. You make out for about 20 minutes and Elliot starts to fall asleep on you.

"Tired by any chance?" You laugh.

"Duhhhh."

"Fall asleep on me if you want."

"I mean you are pretty comfy Y/N~"

"Shut up and get to sleep!"

"Okay okay chill out hehehe~"

He falls asleep on you and you take him to his room, and cuddle him in his bed.

These are short im sorry, I just wanna get this book over and done with and try not to forget any of my ideas heh