Ch. 1

Someone walked into the room without warning.

It was a man, who seemed to be 190 cm tall with long red hair.

'Awesome.......'

This kind of man was a first in my life.

He was not just handsome though.

He would've been attractive if it weren't for the cold and dark energy his whole body was emanating.

I was so mesmerized by the scene in front of me, by the man's face, that I only noticed the presence of another young man standing behind him first after I'd snapped out of it.

Black hair and red lips, white skin and on the right side of his face, a subtle curious dot reminiscent of a tear.

"Beautiful for a child" would be a good description as he was beautiful even though he was young.

I opened my mouth like an idiot at the unexpected appearance of the two handsome men.

'Excuse me, as this is our first meeting, but I've been sleeping till now. However, thanks to you, my eyes are now wide open.'

Oh, how I'd love to be able to talk.

I'm sorry. I'm not even 100 days old yet.

"Abubu!"

I smiled and reached out my hand towards the man.

It was then that Seoyoung, the nanny, bowed her head a bit later than she should have.

"I humbly greet the lord of all things, the most esteemed leader of this land, Cheonma-Nim."

......Huh? What's with the language? Those are words some sort of pseudo-religious group would use.

The red-haired man looked at my face and opened his mouth.

"Chun Lihua."

A low, cool voice came out from his red lips.

"Her name will be Chun Lihua."

No, no, no, who's that? I don't want to be named by someone else. I want to choose my own name.......

Wait a minute, Chun Lihua?

"Yeon, say hello to the child."

"Yes, Master."

At his command, the young kid took my hand. Unlike the warmth of his body, his expression was cold.

"It's...... nice to meet you. I'm Yeon."

Kid, if you're going to act, do it right. It's so obvious that you're being forced to say this.......

Huh? Wait, hold on a minute. Who?

Yeon? Did you just say Yeon?

Then I looked at the man with terrified eyes. Seoyoung held me in her arms and whispered softly.

"My Lady, Cheonma finally named you. Congratulations."

"......!"

Chun Lihua, Yeon, Cheonma.

Next moment, there was nothing else I could do except for one thing.

"Uwaaaaaahhhhhh!"

***

Not long ago, I was reincarnated into what I thought was just some wealthy family.

The unfamiliar clothes and interior design made me think I was in some foreign country, or perhaps that the family owned a foreign business. I could've never imagined I was in the martial arts fantasy land of a novel.