Fake Love-Yoonmin

I'm so sorry but it's fake love

Yoongi cried. Wondering if he just wasn't good enough for Jin.

Jin had cheated on him the day before his birthday, and Yoongi dumped him on his birthday. Although Yoongi was the one who dumped Jin, Jin was the one who cheated on Yoongi, and that made Yoongi wonder why.

Ding dong

Yoongi groaned, and lazily got up.

"What do you want Jimin?" Yoongi said, obviously depressed, and annoyed.

"Woah, Yoongs you look like shit!" Jimin laughed.

"Yeah, yeah, what do you want?"

"Well you need to get out the house!"

"N-"

"It's been 2 weeks dude," jimin said, with a 'really dude' face.

"Didn't you just say I look like shit? If I do I rather not go out," Yoongi said, letting Jimin in.

"Oh come on hyung do you really think J- I mean that asshole is worth your time and beauty?"

"Well I mean I did think he was before, and I'm still not over it, so you can leave," Yoongi played down on the white couch depressingly.

"Stop being a wuss puss, just because some asshole didn't realize how lucky he was to have you."

"Jimin, if I was so amazing why did he do it in the first place!" Yoongi aggressively shouted.

"Chill hyung, it's because he was a dumbass, he doesnt appreciate you."

"That still doesn't change my mind," Yoongi sighed.

"Oh come on hyung, at least eat. You look too skinny."

"Well maybe that's what Jin would want now! A skinny person, not some fatass!"

"Hyung, I said you're too skinny, before you were still skinny too! But it's bad for you to starve yourself, you know that already."

"Exactly, I know that already, so you can just get out."

"Hyung if you don't get up I'll kiss you," Jimin threatened. Yoongi got up the fell back on to the couch again.

"There you happy?" Jimin sat next to Yoongi.

"At least sit up."

"Finee," Yoongi rolled his eyes, as he got up.

"Let's go get some food!" Jimin said, as he dragged Yoongi from his arm.

"Jin loved food."

"Who gives a fuck about what Jin loves, hates, or like."

"I give a fuck."

"Yoongi I will actually kiss you if you don't eat."

Yoongi opened his mouth and swallowed some air.

"There I ate happy?" Yoongi asked, sarcastically.

"Okay then I going to kiss you!" Jimin said, already inching closer to Yoongi. Yoongi pecked Jimin's lips

"There now can you go away?" Yoongi pouted.

Jimin was shocked. Min Yoongi. His crush for the past 6 years just kissed him!

Jimin's body subconsciously moved closer to Yoongi's body again, and kissed him, but with more passion.

Yoongi kissed back, not hesitating at all. Wasn't he just super depressed? Yes, but his body could not resist.

Jimin slowly placed hickies down Yoongi's neck.

"Ah" Yoongi moaned.

So that's the spot Jimin smirked.

Jimin kept on sucking on the same spot, his hands going lower and lower.

Clothes were thrown, and they were now on the bed.

"Aww princess you're so beautiful marked by me." Jimin said as he ripped the condom.

"Jimin, is it gonna fit," Yoongi asked, worriedly.

"Of course princess, we'll make it work," Jimin smirked.

Jimin slowly inserted himself.

"Ahh Jimin!"

Jimin fully inserted himself now, and started slowly thrusting.

Yoongi's moans were silenced by Jimin's lips.

"Okay princess I'm about to go faster," Jimin said planting hickies on Yoongi's torso.

Heavy breathing filled the air, as Jimin thristed into Yoongi faster and faster by the minute.

"Jimin I'm gon-" Yoongi came, and so did Jimin.

"You did great princess, ready for round 2?" Jimin grinned.

The end

Or is it?