Chapter 3

Krissie's POV:

"Baby?" I call walking into Leah's room "in here unpacking babe" she yells from the closet "your mom said hurry up or we're going to be late Nathan and Michelle are already here" I say walking into the closet ; she pulls me into a searing kiss "mmm.. as much as I enjoy the taste of your lips we gotta go"

No one's POV:

Alright guys I-10 by 10 put a motor in your ass let's go" Vanessa yells through Lili's house they're all riding together in an RV to make it more fun and convenient for everyone Jordan and Cole are following the RV in a rental truck just in case any adults have to make a store run. Plus all their luggage is in there.

Nate and Mimi told everyone about their relationship which resulted in a bunch of "we know" Krissie and Lele have also told everyone about their relationship which earned a crazy amount of "about time"

"Joe and Jason let's go" Dylan yells getting in the RV "coming dad"

At the cabin:

Everyone piles out of the car and into the cabin with their luggage

 "Alright guys, my set of twins and Dylan set of twins in one room Ej, Aj and Jay-jay in one room

"Alright guys, my set of twins and Dylan set of twins in one room Ej, Aj and Jay-jay in one room. Vicky, Ronnie and Adri in one room Krissie and Leah in one and last Nate and Mimi. Your guys names are on the door so find em and put your things away we will meet back down here in 30 minutes" Vanessa announces.

Vanessa finished unpacking and wrapped her arms around Madelaine's waist as she finished "I think this is just what we need mí amor" Vanessa hums beginning her attack on Mads neck "I agree baby" Mads tilts her head to give more access beep beep "it's work baby hold on" Madelaine says answering her phone "oh hey Kyle what's wrong" Vanessa glares and walks to sit on the bed

Kyle: nothing just wanted to hear your voice
Mads: miss me already?
Kyle: that I do but I have news for you

"I'm going to go check on the kids" Vanessa huffs trying time walk out the door "yeah ok I'll talk to you later Kyle" Madelaine hangs up the phone and pulls Nessa into her "why are you trying to leave me" Madelaine pouts and wraps her arms around Vanessa's neck "you seemed busy" Vanessa rolls her eyes "I'm never to busy for you daddy"

"So I'm daddy now" Vanessa smirks "you've always been daddy" Madelaine husks.

"Babe aren't you finished yet" Krissie asks Leah sitting on their bed "just finished baby" Leah responds fitting herself in between Krissie's legs and connecting their lips "have I every told you how beautiful you are" Leah husks moving her hot kisses to her neck "yes baby everyday" Krissie whisper moans at the sensation of Leah attacking her neck.

"Ewwww get a room" Vicky laughs scaring the hell out of the two girls "this is their room jackass" Ronnie giggles "oh right, well we can to tell you guys that you have 5 minutes to be down stairs" Vicky says and leaves the room with her sister. "Well I guess that's the end of that then" Krissie says getting up from the bed "I'll have you later" Leah smirk and smacks Krissie in the ass which causes her to silently moan