Chapter 6

No one's POV:

"Mmmmm, deeper baby" Madelaine moan I'm Vanessa's ear as she slowly strokes in and out of her; they didn't want to just fuck Mads wanted Nessa to make love to her "you like that" Vanessa asks beginning to pick up the pace "baby I'm gonna cum" Madelaine whimpers "cum for me baby" Vanessa let's Mads cum and then tries to pull out but Madelaine wraps her legs around Nessa's waist and pulls her deeper "baby I- ahh fuck" releasing into Madelaine "baby I j-just came in you I thought you didn't want another baby" Vanessa stutters sitting up "you can't get me pregnant" Madelaine giggles "what do you mean I don't shoot blanks" Nessa retorts offended and Madelaine laughs.

"No baby I didn't mean that"Madelaine rests her hand on Vanessa's cheek and caresses her face "I'm already pregnant, I have been for two months now" Madelaine says "how, when, why didn't you tell me"

"At Ashleigh's house after girls night" Vanessa couldn't believe what she was hearing she was going to have another little one around the house of course the twins and Krissie were still her babies she just missed how small they were. "Really OMG we're going to have another you around the house" Vanessa smiles

"Oh no, all of those kids are you none of them look like me" Madelaine pouts "babe that's not true Krissie acts completely like you and her hair is a mix of ours and the twins have your eyes and bone structure" Vanessa smiles

"And theirs not just one" Madelaine giggles handing Vanessa a sonogram.

Vanessa couldn't believe her eyes she had two more little ones on the way only 7 months left "I love you" Vanessa husks against Madelaine lips "I love you more"

"Guys we're back" Vanessa yells entering the cabin "MA!" The twins,Krissie, joe and Jason yells running toward Vanessa "hey guys what you been up to?" She laughs "waiting on you guys" they say kissing Madelaine's cheek and going to sit in the living room. The whole spring break was spent at the game with everyone participating in the activities such as camp fires, Motocross racing, shopping for more clothes, and finding out that Madeline was pregnant with twins everyone is excited and couldn't wait for them to get here it was just another addition to their extended family.

Everyone right now back in California and their regular houses and the kids are now back in school it was now six months later and Madeline was eight months pregnant with me she was ready to pop. Even with her huge baby but she still went into work as if nothing was going on Vanessa still want to football practice and win games even though she was worried that she'll miss something but no matter how hard she tried to stay home Madelaine pushed her to go to work.

It was now summer the kids are out of school and Madelaine was in the hospital about to give birth to her twins which she found out were two boys and she couldn't be more excited she wanted him to be mommy boys but she knew they were going to love Vanessa more like all her other kids, she just hope that these two look like her more she at least want one child with her red hair even though Krissie hair was close it wasn't quite there.