21. taehyung

Smiling at his phone, Taehyung set it back in the cup holder as he waved at Jungkook.

"Hey, we gotta hurry, M/n said he won't make dessert if we're not there." Taehyung said, stepping on the gas pedal as soon as Jungkook put his seatbelt on.

The soft music playing in the car only made Jungkook have questions in his mind about Tae's and M/n's relationship. Sure, the older told him not to worry about it, but with Taehyung being around M/n almost every day, who wouldn't question their relationship??

"Hyung, can I ask you a few questions?" Jungkook spoke up while hearing Taehyung hum as an approval.

Scratching the back of his head, Jungkook fished through his mind to figure out which question he wanted to ask first.

"Are you and M/n together?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung only chuckled at the question.

"What the hell? No, we're not together. Don't get me wrong, M/n's adorable but I know you have your eyes on him." Taehyung responded as he gave Jungkook a smile.

They were at a red light when Jungkook decided to ask his next question.

"Why are you always with M/n and call him all those lovey dovey nicknames if you aren't together?" Jungkook questioned.

When he didn't get a response from the older, Jungkook decided to dig deeper on how his friend truly felt about M/n.

"Hyung, do you like-"

"We're here, M/n must be super mad by now. Let's go in."

__________

what are your thoughts on the situation~?