"He's Not An Ugly Douche"

(Btw this is a time-lapse backwards to before Cassie gets home)

Kade's POV

"Yep because you want to punish her yourself," she laughs at her innuendo and shuts off the TV, "now start getting ready, do you want to woo her or not?"

I nod and get off the couch.

Okay, Kade, enough with this shit, it's time to win over Cassie, Kaden-style.

I run up the stairs with purpose and enter our room, heading straight for my walk-in closet. Flipping through the many hung clothes, my eyes only rest upon what I know is sure to win her gaze.

Perfect.

I pull a white shirt with lines near the collar and a black jacket and pants to cover it. A black vest, for under the jacket, lies on top of the white shirt as I place if on my bed. I grab my nicest black polished, dress shoes from the row at the bottom of my closet and replace them at the foot of my bed.

Slipping off all my clothes, I walk over to my dresses and grab a pair of black Calvin Klein boxer briefs and a bottle of cologne.

After putting on the boxers and dress pants on, I start buttoning up the pressed, white shirt. Slipping the vest on and buttoning it, I shrug on the jacket and tie a plain black tie into a winsor knot.

I slide on black socks before putting on my dress shoes and getting off my bed to face the mirror. I take out a jar of Axe hair gel and glide a comb through my long "emo" bangs. Letting the air dry my jet black hair out of my face, I smile a pearly smile in the mirror. My pale skin contrasting well with the black and white of my choice outfit. I spray the cologne about me and begin my mental pep talk.

Okay Kade, charm her, she can't end up with Luke, she needs to be with you. Come on, you douche, be a man.

The sound of the kitchen door opening, signals my cue.

- time-lapse back to now -

Cassie's POV

An extremely attractive male walks down the stairs in a raven colored suit and matching tie with his charcoal black hair slicked back out of his eyes.

Pretty sure my ovaries just exploded.

He flashes me a dazzling smile and sends me a wink similar to the one the day I met him.

"Cassie, you look even more beautiful than you did when you tried it on at the store," he compliments, taking my arm and spinning me towards him.

Um...what.

"Th-thanks," I squeak out and give Maria a look, hoping she can see I need help. She laughs and just shakes her head as she walks away.

I feel his hot breath tickle my exposed neck, my hair falling back because of the dip I'm caught in. His blue eyes pierce into mine and I feel myself getting so lost in the scent wafting about me and the sea that is his eyes.

"What the fuck?!"

My face is pressed into his shirt protectively before I can see who's entered the room.

Thank you so much for not dropping me.

"What?" I hear Kade say.

"I let her go for a minute and you're already trying to get into her pants, that's disgusting," I recognize Luke's voice immediately.

"What?! I'm not trying to get sex from her! You shouldn't be talking!"

"Hey, just because I have sex a lot doesn't mean I'm a bad guy!"

"Yes it does! You use girls for sex and that's it!"

"So do you!"

"No I don't!"

"What about Samantha?!"

"Shut up about Samantha already! She was one girlfriend and we did NOTHING!"

I struggle out of Kade's strong arms and scream, "Shut up already!"

They both stare at me with intense eyes. One set blue, the other green.

"You guys are being insane! Why are you practically clawing each other's eyes out?!"

They both look away awkwardly in different directions. I tap my foot to emphasize my waiting.

"Just...stay away from Luke, okay?" Kade warns me.

"No, stay away from Kade," Luke contradicts before exiting the room.

Well shit.

Maria's POV

I stand in the doorway of the dining room, listening in on my children fight.

Fuck, Kade scored big points with this whole charade, but thank God Luke ruined it before Kade could say anything.

I watch as Cassie falls to the white-carpeted ground and Kade kneels to comfort her.

Is she really being a whiny bitch about two attractive guys falling for her? Really? Some people would kill for that!

She cuddles into Kade's chest and he lifts her up bridal style.

What. The. Absolute. Fuck.

"Kade! What are you doing with Cassie?! Put that nice young lady down!" I call after him as I scamper in the room.

He shakes his head at me and carries her up the stairs with ease.

"How dare you disobey me!" I scream up the stairs, following close behind him.

He kicks the door of their shared bedroom closed before I can enter. I quickly open it and find him carefully putting her down on her bed.

"Ugh I didn't actually mean it when I said to woo her!" I shriek.

"Too bad, I care about Cassie and I don't want her with Luke," he whispers ferociously so only I can hear.

"You're such an ugly douche, stop pretending like you can actually win her love!" I laugh at him.

Cassie gets up from the bed and looks at me with a humorous gaze then turns around and kisses Kade on the cheek.

"He's not an ugly douche," she smiles.

Kade looks at her in awe.

Ew, stop now, you whore, you're only feeding his sexual fantasies towards you.

"Stop it, honey, Luke is in the other room, I think you should apologize to him for so clearly picking Kade over him."

"What? I did nothing of the sort, Kade was just there when I tripped from these ginormous heels," she laughs, gesturing to her black heel clad feet.

I nod, "Still, Luke deserves an apology."

"Okay, then I guess I'll apologize."

She walks past me and out the door. I turn my head back to Kade and see him smiling after her.

"You're disgusting."

----------------------------------------------Merry Christmas! Here's the 5th day of update week! WE REACHED 1K!!! (Sorry, this is just exciting to me on way too many levels)

Anypoo, I got a totoro onesie and I'm so fucking pumped that I decided to do a little Christmas teaser! (It's a peak inside of some dark fantasies ;) )

I love you all my darlings!