Tiana

Hi
I'm here to discuss about Tiana

SPOILER ALERT
This contains information from the lastest book(legacy)!But not this one(neverseen and lodestar)

So.......Who ships Tiana?

Why Tiana might happen:

I know there aren't that many Tiana moments in the books, but in those little moments there are some blushing,comforting and compliments.

In neverseen, Tam shadow whispered to Biana even though he doesn't know her. This could mean that Tam trusts her.(pg.431)

When they first met(officially),Keefe said to Tam that the Foster fan club wasn't opened to new members. Tam says"Uh.....not sure what that's about but........no worries there-no offense!"
Tam is not interested to Sophie and when Tam says that he quickly glances at Biana. Yess Tiana!!!!!! (pg.474)

Now, to the next book Lodestar.

When Sophie,Biana,Fitz and Dex goes to check on Wylie, Biana says that she hasn't seen Tam in a long time which earns a shy smile from Tam.(pg.284)

Biana seems a little uncomfortable when Marella flirts with Tam.
She presses Tam to give a reaction to Marella's flirting. So perhaps Biana was trying to find out if Tam felt about her the same way she felt about him.

But Tam gives a little reaction to Marella's flirting. Though he is embarrassed.

Linh says Tam likes brunettes, and Biana is the only brunette in the group aside from Fitz.I don't really think that Tam likes Fitz........(pg.407)

Tam and Biana work together(alone!!!) in the Silver tower to find out the truth behind the neverseen's symbol. They figure it out and Biana calls Tam talented and Tam is embarrassed.(pg.547,540)

This will continue on Tiana 2.........

Thanks for all the reads!!!!!!
Bye~♡