Tiana-2

Hi again! I am here to discuss more Tiana!! I will get started right away

SPOILERS AHEAD!!🚫WHEEOOO WHEEOOO!!!!! DON'T READ THIS IF YOU HADN'T READ NIGHTFALL YET!!!!I AM WARNING YOU

Nightfall:

1.Biana tells Tam that he and Linh should go to Foxfire so they can hangout more. Or os Biana happy because she gets to see Tam more?(wiggles eyebrows*Though I can't wiggle eyebrows XD)
                         ----------------------------------------------------------
"But if you guys come to Foxfire we could have lunch together every day." Biana jumped in. "And hang out in study hall. And team up in PE. It would be epic!"(pg.217)

2.Biana and Tam spent a day searching Candleshade together.(pg.387)
                      -----------------------------------------------------------------
"Does that mean you guys didn't meet up to search Candleshade?" Sophie had to ask.

"Nope-they dumped that on us." Biana told her, pointing to herself and Tam. "Not that we found anything."

I wonder what they talked about in Candleshade......hmmm.......hahahhaha

3. Biana tells Tam to take off his shirt.(pg.397)
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------
"What about Tam"Sophie asked.

Biana studied his outfit. "He should be fine if he ditches his shirt."

"Um, what was that?" Tam asked, crossing his arms across his chest when Biana explained her noisy-fabric concern.

4. Tam comforts Biana.(pg.451)MAJOR TIANA MOMENTTT*FANGIRLS*
                            ---------------------------------------------------------------
  "You can't change who you are, or who your family is." Tam told her.
"Believe me-if I could, I would. All you can do is make sure you're living by what you believe in."(sry! I was too lazy to type what they all said.)

5. When Biana repainted the painting that Tam and Linh's mother painted, Tam said it was the best thing he saw in a long time.(pg.474)
                          ---------------------------------------------------------------
"Did you do that?" He asked Biana, pointing to his mom's portrait of him, which now had jagged bangs across his forehead.

Biana nodded. "I'm going to fix Linh's portrait too-unless you don't want me to."

Tam's grin was enormous as he stepped closer to admire her work. The brush strokes were hasty, and the silver tips were too gray-but the painting finally looked like him. "Are you kidding? That's the best thing I've seen in a long time!"

6. Biana agrees with Tam even though she doesn't know what happened.(pg.559)

                          -------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hopefully a lot." Tam jumped in.

"I second that." Biana added."Even though I don't know what exactly happened."

Ummm.....I think that's it? If you have more Tiana moments in nightfall, pls tell me! Bye~♡(stay safe and have a nice day)