All About Moi!~

Name: I go by either Jaja or Jane

Age: 21. Yes, I'm at a legal age and am also aware of the type of books I write. 

Location: It depends, really. Sometimes, you can find me on the moon. If not, under Naruto's kids' bed. And when I'm really being weird, I hide under my neighbor's car in the middle of the night.

Nationality: Filipino. And yes, I am a proud one to boot.

Height: 5-ish feet. No more than 5'1". I'm short but don't think I can't reach your face for a punch. There are various ways to b*tchslap a moron.

Weight: Wouldn't you like to know. Hmm. *smirk*

Hobbies: Reading, surfing the net. Actually, I'm pretty much a couch potato.

Sports: I used to do swimming, badminton, volleyball, basketball, and softball. However, I've completed all my PE credits so there isn't a need for them anymore. Besides, any sport that has something to do with sitting down in front of a laptop and doing nothing is a sport I have won medals at.

Life Motto: "True failure is when you stop trying." ~ Eddie Murphy. I forgot the movie's name but it was a Disney movie that involved ghosts who haven't moved on, a spirit ball that turns out to be a past life of Eddie's wife, and a catchy song.

What I don't like in a person: Traits that can be pinpointed back to me. Because, come on, who wants to see their bad side from an outsider's perspective?

What I like in a person: This is pretty simple. They have to be the complete opposite of me. How people tolerate me is a mystery but it doesn't mean I have to do the same.

Message to all my followers and readers:

First off, I finally have the time to put up this damn book. I did say at the beginning of IMTA that if you guys had any questions for me, just ask me so I can put it up in a book for others who have the same questions to see.

Now, the reason why I put up this book is because I have gotten tired of people asking me the same questions over and over again. So I thought it'd be a great idea to just put them all in this tiny book - along with my rants so they don't flood my chapters - for all of you to see.

I want this to be the first thing you look at before you decide to ask me something. It can be personal (to an extent. I'm not really a private person but I won't be sharing stuff that will destroy my anonimity) or about any of my books.

All questions that might quell other people's inquiries will be put up here to save all of us the trouble from waiting for answers.

That's it. You can send me the questions here in the comment sections or send it as a message. It's up to you if you want me to share to others of your identity. (^_^)