Writing Process

I wonder something; do you ever have a place where you isolate yourself to write your story without being bothered or anyone finding out? And does listening with music really helps (if you ever did that is)? And mostly if gay novels are a trend at stores or booklist will you ever consider to work with a publisher and turn into a book? So many questions and blah blah. XP

~ angel_0V0_lee

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

I'm back from the living dead! Expect updates for IMTA this Friday. Or my Friday at least. *cheeky smile*

Anyway.

This is an entry that was supposed to be answered last year but due to the fact that I was busy partying with relatives, I only found the time to do it now.

Thank you to angel_0v0_lee for the question. Or should I say questions? LOL. I don't mind the number of questions. Ask away. It doesn't bother me. ^_^

Anyway, let's start with question #1:

do you ever have a place where you isolate yourself to write your story without being bothered or anyone finding out?

Yes. I do have a place where I isolate myself whenever I write my stories. It is my most secret hiding place and not many people brave the premises since they will be facing a beast.

Put it simply, nobody enters my bedroom without me going apeshit crazy at them. *evil smile*

To be honest, I don't have my own room per se at the moment. I bunk with my grandparents' in their room. I know, it's sad that I have no privacy. But the Filipino race has no understanding of personal space so I don't mind.

When I write, I tend to stay inside the bedroom and enter my delusional happy place. I don't like it when people look over my shoulder, ask me what or who I'm writing about/to, and just the idea that I can't write in silence without being questioned if I'm selling my soul to a foreigner over the internet.

Oh please. I have a lot more dignity than that.

I've already sold my soul to the demon that we all call homoerotica years ago. LOL.

Anyway, I just write when nobody is around or nobody can look over my shoulder. The bedroom is the place that usually gives me some peace of mind but I do venture out into the living room for some fresh air before crawling back to the darkness called the INTERNET.

And yes, I try not to write when there is a risk of people finding out the subject of my stories.

This is because I come from a fairly conservative family. Although the third gender is not a touchy subject, my family isn't open to the idea of having a third bathroom stall meant for the LGBT community.

If - and I say IF coz God knows you guys wouldn't be reading anymore stories from me once they find out - I am due for an update but my family is around as they try to be annoying and all, I avoid writing and just postpone the update.

I don't think I'll ever be ready to come out to them coz if you think about it, how would I do that?

Hey mom and homophobic dad, I just want to tell you that your oldest daughter is a homoerotica author and is currently dominating the MPreg genre. You guys should be proud I imagine two grown men going at it like a pair of horny bunnies instead of researching and reading articles that could better my knowledge of the course I am taking.

Or ...

Mom, Dad. I've been writing stories about two men falling in love and making babies all over their house as a hobby for the past year. I know you wanted me to enroll myself for online courses, but I just love imagining a guy's *bleep* entering another man's *bleep*. If you want, you can check out my work here on Wattpad. Most of my books have reached over 100,000 views.